Does anyone else get annoyed from Jillian Michales?

Options
124»

Replies

• CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or does anyone else find Jillian Michaels in the 30 days shred ANNOYING.
    I just wanna yell at her to shut up. Is it just me?

Hahaha! My sister was just telling me how she can't do her DVDs, because she finds Jillian too annoying.

This x 100!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    She gets worse with the newer dvds. When I did her workouts, I muted her after the first few times and played my own music.

this
  • crazysmom
    crazysmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I listen to her podcasts and a couple weeks ago she said she has to mute the volume when she does her own DVD's.

She said "I am SOOO annoying!".
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i really can't stand that she acts like she is super tough and scary. her flaring nostrils annoy me and my husband cannot stand her. lol. i think she annoys a lot of people. i do not do her dvd's. i could not imagine how annoying that would be.
  • jezamon
    jezamon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I thought she was going to annoy me when I started 30ds a week ago, but I actually quite like her!
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I don't mind her on the DVD's but I usually turn her off before she gets sappy during the cool down. I can't stand her, however, on the Biggest Loser. I think she's very disrespectful and arrogant in the first few weeks before she starts to mellow out a little and realize they are all human beings.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I dislike her more on Ripped in 30. I like how she motivates me, I guess her training style is what I need, but in Ripped in 30, she gets too aggressively flirty with the girls.
  • Puffingmuffin
    Puffingmuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I hated her in the biggest loser. I prefer Dulvett's approach. I would pick Dulvett over Jillian any time of the week.
  • angryjake
    angryjake Posts: 39
    Options
    I dislike her more on Ripped in 30. I like how she motivates me, I guess her training style is what I need, but in Ripped in 30, she gets too aggressively flirty with the girls.
    I definitely got that vibe on week 2. She's totally crushing on the brunette on the right.