dbmom Posts: 16
    Options
    How inspiring........Day 1 for me here.
    Feels like a loooooong way to go.
    Glad you're almost there!
  • luvmakeup4ever
    luvmakeup4ever Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW U made me wake up my sleeping baby, I gasped so loud at the drastic difference. As i scrolled down i got more excited for you. Job well done, u dont even look like the same person and you are looking rather young as well! I am truly inspired, wow!!! Ok time to put the baby back to sleep LOL
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing! I needed this today.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    :) Wow! You look FANTASTIC!!!!!:happy: It's clear that you FEEL that way too.

Honestly, I'm surprised that no one has said that you look like you've already reached your goal. (I see people on here complain when people tell them they should stop already, and that's not what I'm saying... by all means, do what you know is right for you.) But you certainly LOOK like you're super fit and healthy. You must have a lot of muscle tone! :)

Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    WOW U made me wake up my sleeping baby, I gasped so loud at the drastic difference. As i scrolled down i got more excited for you. Job well done, u dont even look like the same person and you are looking rather young as well! I am truly inspired, wow!!! Ok time to put the baby back to sleep LOL
    Oh wow! Thank you!!! That's one of the reasons I wanted to lose the weight as well.......I am only 26 years old.....I had men my age calling me ma'am! Can't have that! I agree I did look older.
    I visited my old highschool the other day (graduated 8 years ago) and everyone wanted to know who the new girl was!! ha ha! Hopefully I will look this good in another 26 years! : )
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    wow what great motivation!!! congrats and you look great!!! :))
  • laughingdani
    Options

Honestly, I'm surprised that no one has said that you look like you've already reached your goal. (I see people on here complain when people tell them they should stop already, and that's not what I'm saying... by all means, do what you know is right for you.) But you certainly LOOK like you're super fit and healthy. You must have a lot of muscle tone! :)

Thanks. Yeah no one on here has really said that but I have had friends and family tell me that they thought I had lost enough. The last time I was this size about 5 years ago I looked NOTHING like I do now! I was more like a blob! No shape at all and no muscle tone. I feel and look 100% better at this weight than I did back then. 135 has always been a number in my head, a goal. If I feel like I have done enough by 145 or 150 I may stop and maintain. I am rediscovering my body as I go. My main focus now is to tone up the blasted trouble zones!!! Thanks again!
  • laughingdani
    Options

The day I got reacquainted with my collar bones!
    142597_3344.jpg

A comment after my own heart. I keep telling everyone my collar bone disappeared I want it back!!!!
    Collarbones are sneaky little boogers! They like to hide. I keep telling everyone I have stealth abs...they're under there somewhere....:smile:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options

Thanks. Yeah no one on here has really said that but I have had friends and family tell me that they thought I had lost enough. The last time I was this size about 5 years ago I looked NOTHING like I do now! I was more like a blob! No shape at all and no muscle tone. I feel and look 100% better at this weight than I did back then. 135 has always been a number in my head, a goal. If I feel like I have done enough by 145 or 150 I may stop and maintain. I am rediscovering my body as I go. My main focus now is to tone up the blasted trouble zones!!! Thanks again!

:) Like I said, absolutely keep on with what you know is right. When you're "there", you'll know it. (I think)... although, for me, I'm not quite sure. I'm 5'4 and JUST broke into the 130's. (139.4). I've been hovering in the 145 (ish) range for nearly a year. And when I look at your pictures, I feel I could be looking at a body double, more or less..... which is weird given that I'm a bit taller than you. Hmmm! In any case, keep on truckin!!! :)
  • laughingdani
    Options

:) Like I said, absolutely keep on with what you know is right. When you're "there", you'll know it. (I think)... although, for me, I'm not quite sure. I'm 5'4 and JUST broke into the 130's. (139.4). I've been hovering in the 145 (ish) range for nearly a year. And when I look at your pictures, I feel I could be looking at a body double, more or less..... which is weird given that I'm a bit taller than you. Hmmm! In any case, keep on truckin!!! :)
    Thanks! That makes me feel great. I have seen your pics and you look fantastic! I wish I was atleast 5'4 but hey I'll work with what I've got!! : ) That's how I am....I'm not quite sure what weight I will feel most comfortable....I may get down to 135 and feel like I have lost too much of my curves...so we'll see! I'll just do what I have been doing and take it one day at a time. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Great job! its always inspiring to see people doing it!
  • Debhow
    Debhow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great! And we, of all people, know how hard you worked. Very motivating for the rest of us!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are to those of us just starting out. Congratulations on your weight loss, you look amazing.

Sgreene
  • luvstolose
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome you should be very proud of yourself!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look really awesome! I started Zumba the end of May & only go once a week. I LOVE it! I do believe that it has helped increase my loss on the scale & my appearance! I have never sweated so much & enjoyed it! Headed there tonight after being off for 2 weeks for the yearly gym shutdown. So I'm excited to get back at it!

Congrats on your amazing transformation & keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • usrmob
    usrmob Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful!! Good for you!
  • ehwilson30
    ehwilson30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You rock! I'm new to this site, so your an inspiration! I just pray I can do half as good! Keep up the great work!:happy:
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Looking smokin' hot!!! What I love is that you absolutely work your backside off to get where you are, and you get there!!!
    Love it - love the Zumba top because it's a great trophy!!
    Keep on truckin'!
    x
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Zumba in a few weeks. Also, I just checked out that push-up website. I tried it and I can only do TWO! :noway:

I am definitely going to try the push-up challenge, thanks!

You are looking amazing! I would LOVE to look like you. I suppose that means I have to eat right and exercise? Bummer, LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!