• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Well, first I would get an alibi..
    :heart:
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    1) belongings packed (his) and dropped in front yard, ready for him to collect Reasonable
    2) His car trashed Unreasonable/Illegal
    3) any belongings that he dosnt wear trashed Unreasonable/Illegal
    4)her face trashed Unreasonable/Illegal
    5) i would show him exactly what he had given up, this includes access to his child. You would deny a child access to their father? Really??
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    We have 7 partially wooded acres and shotguns. Enough said.

(This goes for both of us. We've discussed it, lol)

((Don't forget guys, this is the "Chit chat, fun and games" board))
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I would just smile and say ," My turn !"
  • timpicks
    timpicks Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    A female friend had "Cheat and Die" beautifully inscribed on the inside of her husband's wedding ring.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Well, first I would get an alibi..

I think legal zoom has these
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    What would you do if you caught your husband or wife cheating on you? Seriously what would you do?

my bad dude. Like i told you when you caught us your wife told me she was single.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hurl. Cry. Leave. Drive around all crazy. Come back. Break her car windows. Break his car windows. Hurl again. Drive again. Cry again. Go to a bar. Drink. Walk to the nearest restaurant. Eat. Find a hotel. Sleep. Wake up and logon to MFP to find Iulia to borrow her alibi. Make the plan.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Ask him if it was worth it? Then take him down!!!! I am not one to piss off.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I guess I would experience a whole range of emotions including murde death kill rage.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I know I would not get a divorce thats for sure, cuz you can't divorce a dead guy.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Instead of coming here and talking about it, I'd write it in my diary......Dear Diary, my *kitten* for a wife......

You provided my belly laugh for the day!!!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    1) belongings packed (his) and dropped in front yard, ready for him to collect
    2) His car trashed
    3) any belongings that he dosnt wear trashed
    4)her face trashed
    5) i would show him exactly what he had given up, this includes access to his child.

O.H knows this, he knows exactly how i feel.

Iv already told him, if he is bored with me/us and finds he wants to be with someone else, then he is to tell me an go.... theres no excuse to cheat. Just leave.

Why risk jail? Why blame "her" as its all on him isnt it?
    BTY, no matter what you cant restrict access to a child. That will likely get you in court and you WILL lose.
    Top two reasons that men cheat....they are notch carvers and dont have any self esteem or their needs are not being met.
    Just leave.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    they would never find all the pieces
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Start planning my divorce, gather enough evidence to use in court, and when I am 99% positive I will get custody of my kids get rid of the cheating *kitten*. It worked for me, ymmv.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    whats-in-the-box-1324413231.png
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    1) belongings packed (his) and dropped in front yard, ready for him to collect Reasonable
    2) His car trashed Unreasonable/Illegal
    3) any belongings that he dosnt wear trashed Unreasonable/Illegal
    4)her face trashed Unreasonable/Illegal
    5) i would show him exactly what he had given up, this includes access to his child. You would deny a child access to their father? Really??

Yes, Really.

By not being totaly honest about his feelings to both myself an my kids and choosing to cheat and lie behind my back, he has given up any rights to be treated fairly. I would expect the same if it was the other way round, i didnt take my marriage vows lightly and would hope he didnt either.

As for the other things being unreasonable and or illegal.... whats your point?

Rational thinking isnt my forte when iv been humiliated/hurt/lied to.

Id hit him where it hurts the most, kids/possessions/car, he was well aware of this before choosing to marry me.

Iv always told him that i would prefer him to be honest, to tell me im not the one he wants anymore, that he's bored so on an so forth and to end the relationship and cleanly as possible. (due to my own insecurities about myself it has always been brought up from the beginning of our relationship )

Fair enough warning really imo
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    whats-in-the-box-1324413231.png

HEHE!:laugh: