Married couples question for you?

Options

Replies

• LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I dug my key into the side
    of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
    carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.
    :noway:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I'm not married but live with my boyfriend of 4 years. I would have to forgive him if he cheated because I have cheated on him in the past and he has forgiven me and we went through couples counseling. I would say the same if he cheated on me, I would forgive him and we would go back to counseling to work through the issues that caused him to cheat. If he kept doing it and things weren't getting better after counseling then maybe I would leave him but I know he would do the same with me.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    What would you do if you caught your husband or wife cheating on you? Seriously what would you do?

I would silently pack my bags and get on the first plane back to Ireland, with our son, he would be welcome to come and visit our son but he would never hear from me again..
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Depends on how hot the girl was.
  • sempertracy
    sempertracy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would come on here and ask everyone's opinion about cheating.

Too funny! Go to the community for spouses of cheating spouses and spill it there.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Ask if I could join next time. Unless I didn't find the other person attractive and then I'd

Divorce him

Or

Eat some bacon

Or

Both
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I would do. I do know I can't let go of grudges and I'd never forgive her.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    What would you do if you caught your husband or wife cheating on you? Seriously what would you do?

Which time?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    1) belongings packed (his) and dropped in front yard, ready for him to collect
    2) His car trashed
    3) any belongings that he dosnt wear trashed
    4)her face trashed
    5) i would show him exactly what he had given up, this includes access to his child.

lol youre funny.

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-badass-over-here-gif.gif
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Thanks ;) i always aim to amuse.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    At this point, I really don't know. Depends on the situation. If you don't take care of your partner, your partner may decide they need to go elsewhere. At this point, I'd hope my partner can let me know if he's unhappy before he goes and does something stupid. If I've done everything I could to make a mofo happy and a mofo still cheats on me, well, screw it then, it's over, isn't it? Life is too short to hang on to fools. My man knows I can leave when I want and I don't need his *kitten*. So he knows if he screws up, I might be gone before he gets home.
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    1) belongings packed (his) and dropped in front yard, ready for him to collect
    2) His car trashed
    3) any belongings that he dosnt wear trashed
    4)her face trashed
    5) i would show him exactly what he had given up, this includes access to his child.

I've seen my neighbor do this. The girl threw his console and trashed his games as well. It was quite entertaining to see him wail. I think it didn't end well for the girl since police and ambulance arrived..
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Iv seen it happen many times too, although never did see an ambulance.

Plenty of police cars mind....
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    True Story:
    I found my boyfriend of 8 months in bed with another woman once.

I brought him breakfast in bed on his birthday. His (very nice guy) roommate was the one who let me in that morning. My boyfriend and the girl both got a face full of scalding hot coffee and jelly doughnuts.

Later his roommate, who had moved out right after the incident, asked me out.

The End
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I dread to think it so don't think it so cannot answer this question.
  • Baseballfan158
    Options
    Lol I bet their faces were burnt.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'd feel a lot less guilt when I'm out with the boyfriend....

Ahem... I thought I was your on the side girlfriend, I am actually quite hurt by the fact that you have a boyfriend.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Go absolutely ballistic and break half the house while yelling. And Key his car.
  • m0jk
    m0jk Posts: 133
    Options
    confront him, tell him its ok i dont mind if he wants to see other people as long as he doesnt lie to me, then ask him again have you been with someone else...

when he admits it he's OUT! HA.

Ive done it before to an ex bf and the idiot REALLY thought i would be ok with it doh!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'd feel a lot less guilt when I'm out with the boyfriend....

Ahem... I thought I was your on the side girlfriend, I am actually quite hurt by the fact that you have a boyfriend.

Baby, I was just kidding. Really :flowerforyou: