Progress Pics! -50 pounds!

Options

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Looking smokin' hot!!! What I love is that you absolutely work your backside off to get where you are, and you get there!!!
    Love it - love the Zumba top because it's a great trophy!!
    Keep on truckin'!
    x
    Thank ya! Good to hear! Yes my shirt is most definitely a trophy considering the fact the little boogers are skin tight and I look decent in one!! I have definitely poured a lot of blood sweat and tears into this effort!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    I'm starting Zumba in a few weeks. Also, I just checked out that push-up website. I tried it and I can only do TWO! :noway:

I am definitely going to try the push-up challenge, thanks!

You are looking amazing! I would LOVE to look like you. I suppose that means I have to eat right and exercise? Bummer, LOL!
    Yeah BUMMER on the exercise part. I have to literally threaten to kick my own *kitten* to get myself to exercise. LOL I like it a little better than I did in the beginning because now I can actually MOVE. MY. BODY. : ) I had to find things that were fun to do to make the time fly by and the cals burn off. Zumba is the most fun thing I think I have ever done! The first couple times I went I was so clumsy....but I kept at it and now I help teach the class.....the other instructor is a professional belly dancer and she watches me!! psshhh! Never in my wildest dreams.......
    Keep at the push-ups. It will definitely help. You will start to notice a change right away.
    Thanks for all the kind words....you ALL motivate and inspire me for sure!!!
  • GULLETT
    GULLETT Posts: 7
    Options
    wow!!!! So there's a chance for me? This makes me super motivated to go home tonight and do push ups for the 1st time since college...i'm 40.....Strong Work!!! Keep it up!!!!!:drinker:
  • carfam07
    carfam07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You know I have 55 pounds to lose and I am basically at where you started. Thanks for motivating me to do this. We all can help one another whether it be on the journey or afterwards. Thanks for sharing.
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Inspirational for sure! I think I will go and have a workout and also find out more about this 100 push up challenge!!
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're such an inspiration to me. Today I had the blues for the first time, I saw myself in the mirror and I thought OMG it's such a looong way to go... now I saw your photos and I'm looking forward to the journey because I know I can get there too, and if that's the case you cares about the time it takes :-)
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this........you are right. I gotta do this for me.......I have been going through the motions.....SLOW MOTION.....great encouragement today. Start of my 2 weeks back at it........
  • wow - what inspiration _ carry on girl your nearly there .
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the picture in your Zumba gear, I am discovering that Zumba is one of my favorite work outs!! keep it up :)
  • Gidget86
    Gidget86 Posts: 45
    Options
    You look amazing, you are an inspiration!

Thanks for the great website suggestion, gonna do the pushup challange first!
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Great job. I havent made it to 50 lbs yet but im getting close. You look awsome. I hope I look that good at 50 lbs. I have alot of belly to get rid of from having two kids though lol.

I may start doing pushups. My arms wont budge at all in size.
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your kind words! I am so proud and excited for all of you trying the push-up challenge. I heard about it here on MFP so I am glad to pass it along!! You guys are awesome!!! :love:
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Great job. I havent made it to 50 lbs yet but im getting close. You look awsome. I hope I look that good at 50 lbs. I have alot of belly to get rid of from having two kids though lol.

I may start doing pushups. My arms wont budge at all in size.
    Push ups help and also doing jumping jacks and other cardio exercises like punches etc. while holding handweights, I started at 2 lb ones. Now I can do jumping jacks with 5 lb weights in my hands.
  • That is absolutely great! You must feel wonderful. You look fantastic. Seeing people like you that figure it out and become so successful really is a push for the rest of us to succeed. Congrats on the achievement.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look wonderful:)
  • rocioisabel
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your pictures and your story. You have totally inspired me. Wonderful job! I am sure you will reach your goal.
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks friends! I am rendered speechless after all these wonderful posts.......:blushing:

I believe in all of you...I KNOW you can do it!!!
  • benchiru
    benchiru Posts: 12
    Options
    Amazing and congratulations!
  • bumbalina
    bumbalina Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love that you have achieved this without stepping into a gym!! All my friends keep saying "go to the gym", but I hate them and would rather die then step foot inside. Plus I know that losing weight and excersisng doesn't cost $$, just blood, sweat and tears :sad:

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! CONGRATS
  • laughingdani
    Options
    I love that you have achieved this without stepping into a gym!! All my friends keep saying "go to the gym", but I hate them and would rather die then step foot inside. Plus I know that losing weight and excersisng doesn't cost $$, just blood, sweat and tears :sad:

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! CONGRATS
    Thanks so much! I love your profile pic! I used to have an old pin up style pic of wonder woman as mine! Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!