2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• woobiewoobster
    woobiewoobster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. This is an amazing account and I appreciate your brutal honesty--not making it sound like it was a piece of cake (pardon the pun). Thanks for this read, I needed it.
  • valeriemcmichael77
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    "And that's the secret, your magic bullet, right there. I've been successful because I ride the high of motivation when I have it and fake it when I don't. It's been waking up every single day knowing that I am in charge of my choices. It's been refusing to let a bad day become a bad week. It's been differentiating between needs and excuses. It's been learning dedication and commitment - but also learning when to give in and indulge."

That part right there- get me right to the core- You are so inspiring, I fear my own self will give up on me (that doesnt even make sense eh!)

Congrats to you, you look amazing and I strongly admire your story- thank you so much for sharing, brought tears to my eyes :)
  • jackieleannebowman
    jackieleannebowman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So motivational! Wonderful and inspiring, thanks for sharing!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Read every word and loved it!....enjoy your son, your husband and your healthier life. ......:smile:
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You are awesome, beautiful and inspiring! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • mworthen
    mworthen Posts: 11
    Options
    CONGRATS YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! TRULY INSPIRING :)
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I loved, loved, loved your story! And the fact that you told as it is! You are such an inspiration. I loved your pics you look amazing. I'm proud that you were honest about being pregnant. I'm so happy for you and I don't even know you!!! You really look great and it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change-I keep telling myself that! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Tlbrown1985
    Options
    THIS MADE ME TEAR UP JSUT NOW.. HAPPY FOR YOU.. YOU LOOK WONDERFUL
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look aaaahhhhh-mazing!! :-) A true inspiration! Congrats on your weight loss and ability to maintain!
  • lizardcave
    lizardcave Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! What does your husband think of the "new" you?
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being an inspiration! What a change!
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    How do you save this? So I can keep looking at it for inspiration

I don't know! Now that you've replied it will stay in the list of your posts. Otherwise, feel free to print. Glad it helped :)

Thank you, never thought of that haha
  • eidc
    eidc Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I told my daughter to read your story...she is struggling to lose weight after having a baby and is the same height as you! You are inspirational!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Love NerdFitness as well. Congratulations!
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Quote: "...never let perfect become the enemy of good"

^^This is huge for me. I need to apply this to other areas in my life where I just can't seem to get started.

Congratulations & amazing success.
  • diamondgirl50
    diamondgirl50 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ummm...I so needed this today. Thank you for sharing your journey.......now, onward.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    CAme for the pictures, stayed for the story. :)

Not a friend but fricken love ya back. Fine work!
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    congratulations !!! loved reading this and actually cut and pasted it to keep to read again when i'm feeling low on motivation, thankyou for sharing!
  • belleflop
    belleflop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Never herd of NerdFitness before, will have to check it out. Your story is beyond words, the honesty and the real struggles resonate with me. Here's to life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!