2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm just beginning my journey... again. And I've already had two meals/days off the wagon. But I got up this morning, fixed my meal-planned food and logged it on MFP. Then I went outside and mowed 2/3 of my half-acre property to burn some of the crap I ate off. Last night, I read a chapter of Bob Harper's "Skinny Rules" and just kept swimming. LOVED your success story post. I have a similar figure as your before (except I'm 5'4"), and it is inspiring as all get out to see you slim and trim and loving it. Thanks so much for the share!
  • sophieannejune
    sophieannejune Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love your story..it is very inspirational and shows what everyone can do if they keep going likeyou did.
    You look fantastic and you must feel it to. Thanks for sharing it with us.
  • REBIRTH42
    REBIRTH42 Posts: 3
    Options
    I usually scroll to the pics but I actually read your entire story and am so glad I did. So real and so motivating. Thanks for sharing and Congrats on an amazing accomplishment!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I love so much about this story and how you wrote it. I came about weightloss in a similar fashion and my method aligns with yours of sticking to it and finding balance. Sometimes while browsing le internet I'll be reading blog after blog of extreme diets or excersize regimes and I'll think to myself "gee, maybe I should be doing something different than this.. trying harder.. making a bigger deal of it"

But then I read posts like this and it brings me back down to earth. What I'm doing right now I could happily do for years, so why go so extreme?

I can't think of a quote I like better than the one you started with. Wrote it down for future reference! Congrats, you look fabulous and it's awesome that you're enjoying your fitness so much.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story.
  • rcaruthie
    rcaruthie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing Shannon - very amazing story and you are awesome. Very grateful for MFPers like you that tell it like it is... :)
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC... WOW... DEFINITELY CHECKING OUT THE BLOG
  • Corig22
    Corig22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

And this is exactly what i needed to see and read today. You look amazing. :happy:
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look great
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Way to go! good job! ...one day at a time....a fun and inspiring read!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    omg!! amazing what an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cbunn10
    cbunn10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB and VERY INSPIRING!
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options
    you look amazing!! great job :)
  • geraint125
    geraint125 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal change. You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing this with us.
  • melolsen1976
    melolsen1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You inspire me so much!! Thanks for the post!
  • theruckman
    Options
    MFP is the best....finally a USEFUL social networking app...I keep falling off the wagon but will stick to it
  • jennietwilight
    Options
    Congrats!! So inspirational!! I hope my success story is like yours when I'm done!!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, and quite a hot momma too! Even the goat is pretty cute.

Thanks for your story - it has helped me like I'm sure it helps others. Congratulations!
  • mmmahre
    mmmahre Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations! What a feat! I am so proud of you and your accomplishments!
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've just joined this site today and your story is one of the first posts I've read. Talk about inspirational. I wish I had a photo-bombing goat to adorn a possible 'before' picture...with the kind of results you've obtained in your after !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!