Replies

• iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm a *****. And I hate people.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I am too good at deadpanning. People never know that I'm kidding or being sarcastic, I talk too much and too loud, I know exactly what to say to someone if I want them to never speak to me again.
  • sessaleigh
    sessaleigh Posts: 45
    Options
    I battle with anxiety and depression. I work so hard to be a positive, uplifting person that few people even know the truth. But I battle it every damn day.

I am also not a very squishy-sweet person. I'm about positivity, but in an honest way. I don't cater to people. I don't respond to passive aggressiveness. I don't understand why anyone does. Some people think I'm rude. I don't think I'm rude. I think I'm honest and lack tolerance for BS. But apparently, sometimes, I'm rude about it.

I have anger issues. I get very angry with people who are jerks or feel entitled. Or people who speak poorly of others behind their backs. It comes from the fact that I do battle depression daily, but am still a positive, nice person. So WTF is their excuse? I guess I'm just not as understanding as I should be.

I teach adults. Some of them are like this ^. I don't understand why I can't just be straight with them. Why can't I just say "you need stop behaving like you're 13." I can't. It's rude. So instead I'm short with them and glare at them. Well, guess what, also rude. I don't think I have it in me to be nice to these people. They don't deserve it.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm too sensitive. I'm too passive. I have a difficult time telling people what I want/need, and I have a difficult time telling people no.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have a real issue with people not remembering things that I say or that they told me, i.e. a conversation. It happens way too often with my fiance. I know a lot of it is in his DNA, but jeez...it gets annoying. And I let him know...then we argue. Ugh.

Besides that, I have absolutely no faults. :glasses:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I am too good at deadpanning. People never know that I'm kidding or being sarcastic, I talk too much and too loud, I know exactly what to say to someone if I want them to never speak to me again.

I just say "Never speak to me again!"
  • sessaleigh
    sessaleigh Posts: 45
    Options
    I interrupt people when they are talking.

1291718-imma_let_you_finish20_zpsd8afca25.jpg

LOLOLOLOL
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i tell it like it is. Well people dont always like that. Im like sorry it is what it is.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am very organized and punctual and I really have no patience with people who refuse to take my advice :)
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm standoffish and unapproachable.I give off unwelcoming vibes when I'm working because when I focus really hard on something, it looks like I'm angry or scowling at the world.

I purposefully keep my feelings hidden from others because deep down, I feel that nobody really gives a carp about me enough to want to hear my "problems". Therefore, I deal with my problems on my own.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have no sense of urgency. I don't really procrastinate, but getting me to move faster than my pace is a losing proposition.
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    The sucking-a-lemon sour face I make when someone disappoints or annoys me. The difficulty I have moving on and forgiving. Both are the only traits I got my from my mom, they are the two things I dislike most about her and the things I dislike most about myself.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm very laid back, but I have a wicked temper if I think someone messed with me, my friends or family. I will tear a head off in about 2.2 seconds and then expect that person to thank me for doing it quickly. :explode:

:flowerforyou:

HA, thanks, but it's like cray cray temper....something like "I'm going to punch you over and over in the face now and you are going to beg me to keep going or I'll do it harder" :devil:
  • roeann53
    roeann53 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I wish I were more socially adept
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I'm inconsistent and a push over.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Do I have to say?
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm impatient
    I get bored easily
    I'm irreverent
    I lack empathy for other people's problems: stop whining and fix it.
    I make a lot of inappropriate comments - although some might consider that my best personality trait.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    eye dew knot spel gud
    Difficult typing on a keyboard with hooves

ewe sayed et!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I am arrogant, argumentative, and I find reasons to dislike most people. Usually because they are stupid.
    :flowerforyou: you sound like me

I have no brain-to-mouth filter and say whatever comes to mind in person; I can at least contain myself if I have to type it out.

I have no empathy for people, especially when they got what they deserved, or are just whining.

I talk down to people who are dumbasses.

I disect everything and can find a flaw, even if it is a technicality.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm - I've really tried to be good on here and reign things in/not say anything bad. It can be hard on MFP. I deserve a freaking medal, LOL!