• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Nothing.

I just eat less of it, or less often.
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Buffet restaurants. Oh I suppose I'd manage if I had to go to one as part of a social event, but not otherwise.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the most significant thing I've cut out of my life is going out all the time. Going out drinking with friends and staying out late and inevitably drunk eating at Denny's/Ihop/Jack-In-The-Box/Whataburger was killing me. Literally. SO rather than go out 3-4 nights a week drinking (only a 4-8 beers at a time) I stay home and exercise and watch a movie or read a book. Sounds like my life is boring but I feel a whole heck of a lot better and have even managed to find better extracurricular activities in order to have fun with friends. Like hiking, or getting them to go on long walks where we just talk rather than drink and dance. lol. Or going shopping and having brunch.

Maybe it's a testament to my getting older but I'm enjoying that way more than waking up at 6:30 in the morning and rolling out of bed half hung over for work. lol.
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    EXCUSES!!!
    And hearing that "I cant have this" or "cant have that" PLEASEEE!! 45lbs gone and the only thing I've really stopped is drinking soda, and thats only because I dont want to waste calories on drinks! I eat any food that sounds good..just LESS OF IT! And exercise my heart out! ;)
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    a negative additude
    cut out soda's everyday or flavored coffees
    cut out fast food junk food
    every once a week or so my hubby & I will treat ourselves to a soda or coffee but it was at one time everyday a soda a coffee trying to eat healthier lots of water switched to wheat pasta v8 low sodium we have a I can do it additude now & we are..... :)