• Emisole
    Emisole Posts: 65
    Options
    Maybe he works night shift? ...

Either way, EGGS ARE YUCKY
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That's whierd! :wink: Who would do that besides me and millions of other people.
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The body knows what time zone it is in.

Over here the body doesn't even know what day of the week it is. The clocks here only read two things "at work" and "not at work".
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I eat omelets for dinner all the time.... It's all I know how to cook. /sobs
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You can't go wrong with a couple pancakes and eggs for dinner!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than pancake and bacon for dinner.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    maybe he has an omelette fetish & that is all he eats? :laugh:
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    i eat any type of food any time of the day :3 doesn't matter to me!!
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    He's probably binging.

How does one bing without technology?
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Breakfast foods for dinner is nothing. Dinner for breakfast is where the weird is at.

Sometimes I barbecue for breakfast. Like, hamburgers and stuff at 6AM.
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You think that is odd? I think that someone thinking that eating eggs (or an omelet) in the evening is odd.
    I'm pretty sure that's what my parents eat every single night for dinner. Eggs, with tortilla, feta cheese and beans with rice. Or sometimes they scramble their eggs with chorizos for dinner with bread. That's the typical dinner for them. Can't say I have ever thought of eggs to be a "breakfast" food.
    But...they also have eggs for breakfast too. And lunch. Basically whenever they like. It's a staple for every meal.
    I really don't understand why people think he's binging or that he has a fettish...it's a cultural thing you guys. I wanted to say "you ignorant people...", but I shouldn't be that rude. It's really completely normal for people to eat scrambled, omelets, and sunny side eggs at any time during the day.
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Pancakes for dinner is also yummy!
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    He's probably binging.

You have a lot to learn about life.

I know what bingeing is, but i didn't think binging had anything to do with food. ;)
  • OhSnap779
    OhSnap779 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Holy mother of Abraham Lincoln!!!! That is crazy! I once saw some chick do the exact same thing!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I eat breakfast for dinner all the time, but my dinner time is about 9am, since I work 3rd shift. Mind=blown?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    He's probably binging.

You have a lot to learn about life.

I know what bingeing is, but i didn't think binging had anything to do with food. ;)

Grammar and spelling Nazi checking in. Actually, according to dictionary.com, both are proper spelling, when referring to overeating
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think I might have pancakes and bacon around 9 tonight. I might invite him for dinner.

It was actually me.

I lurve omelets.

I love omelettes , bacon , and all the 'breakfast' food. Problem is I don't eat a big breakfast. I find I have to eat, but if I try and eat a proper breakfast, I feel I'll. Of course if I don' t eat something I feel sick. But yeah onion and mushroom omelettes was the best lunch I had all week. Mmm breaks foods.
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Dogs and cats, living together: it'll be anarchy!