2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• katiekatiekatie7
    Options
    Such an amazing job, well done!!
  • jjkarnitz
    jjkarnitz Posts: 55
    Options
    SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! You are such an inspiration!!!
  • smurlene
    smurlene Posts: 72
    Options
    So incredibly inspirational!
  • Dargealing
    Dargealing Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    slow and sure wins the race. no quick fix.. I can see how happy you are with the new you>> Keep up the good work.. nope, did not read the novel but skimmed the details.. does not even look like the same person.. you go girl!!
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy, happy and beautiful! Congrats and thanks for sharing. What an inspiration :)
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    See...THIS is why MFP is so very important...thank you SO much for this inspiration.

You were lovely before too, but there's an extra confidence that just shines through in your more recent photos...:)
  • billmac
    billmac Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    So glad I saw this - you are around my height & you are now at my weightloss goal. You look amazeballs.

I LOVE that you made exercise as high a priority as "watch breaking bad" lmao.

tumblr_lzcnn2wIFe1qi0hnvo1_500.gif
  • Scrimshire446
    Options
    What an amazing job you've done! You have literally worked your *kitten* off - CONGRATULATIONS!!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You looked AND look amazing!! (:
  • family_girl2626
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!!!!
  • mwynn210
    mwynn210 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, Shannon, what a wonderful, and wonderfully written, post. I am just starting MFP. I am on Day 8. :) Reading this has inspired me. Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look awesome! Such an inspiration!
  • e_nowell
    e_nowell Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started today, as I was inspired by a friend of mine who has lost 50 pounds this week! You are truly an inspiration, and you look so healthy and must feel great! My motivation is that I have gained around 30 pounds in 3 years and little aches and pains are becoming a daily thing. I am not going to settle for that!
  • glp724
    glp724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love your story. Fantastic!

"Quietly and consistently work towards building a better you." - is brilliant!
  • darbyhaze
    darbyhaze Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! Thanks for the honesty, and the inspiration! Truly Amazing!!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Woooow!! That's really great transformation!!

you have done very well :D !! Amazing job!

U are an inspiration :D
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    You look Phenomenal. Beautiful before & after!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story. You are a total inspiration to me!! Thank you for your post
  • salexas4
    salexas4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. I have 80lbs to lose and seem to always be fighting something. It seems that after our 4th child was born that I sort of gave up on loving me and pour everything into taking care of the family. I also have an unconditionally loving husband which I think makes the losing harder for me :) Truly inspiring and I look forward to reading more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!