Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Laughing Cow Chicken Alfredo

Replies

• BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Bump!! Love all things involving Laughing Cow!!!!!!!
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    bump! this looks amazing!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    bump
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    I'm eating left overs for lunch and it's still so good. Love it.
  • i use a cup of that pasta ( usually we have leftover cooked in the fridge) and microwave it with a wedge and half a tomato cut up for 2 minutes then stir it up and sprinkle with the light parmesan style topping and its sooo good
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    bump
  • mrslaxton
    mrslaxton Posts: 23 Member
    I made this for dinner tonight, and it was delic! My toddler absolutely loved it!
  • lina1131
    I made this for dinner tonight, and it was delic! My toddler absolutely loved it!

Oh good! My three year old loved it too! :)
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    just made this tonight and it was DELICIOUS! :love: :love:

i cut the recipe in 1/2 for just 2 of us and i'm glad i did! it made 4 good sized servings... leftovers tomorrow! YAH!
  • Made the laughing cow chicken tonight for dinner. and my husband and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! used all the garlic cause we love garlic! and i used the roasted red peppers. Told my daughter she needs to make it. Been on this sight for 3 weeks and down 10 pounds!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • OMGosh!!! Definately making this!!
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    bump :) I didn't liked alfredo until recently, I've been looking for a lighter version, thanks!!
  • lina1131
    I'm glad you guys are loving the recipe!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing, we are having for dinner tonight! I love alfredo, but its so not good for you. This was wayyy better!
  • abricklin
    abricklin Posts: 156 Member
    bump- ingredients that I always have in the house, love it!
  • I put it in the recipe calculator as the entire thing serving 6 people and it came up with this...

Calories - 365
    Fiber - 8
    Fat - 5
    Sodium - 518
    Protein - 25
    [/quote
    What is a serving? Going to prepare this asap and dont want to eat 3 servings! LOL!
  • yummy!!! Bump!!!!
  • tatorbug
    tatorbug Posts: 26 Member
    Sounds delicious!!! I will give it a try. : )
  • I have to say me being a huge pasta fan, I was skeptical and when I mixed it all together my first thought is it isnt creamy enough and might should have doubled the sauce but it is fabulous not drowned in sauce! Have been having a serving a day for 3 days now and I havent even gotten tired of it :)
    Will definitely be making again!
  • bumbalina
    bumbalina Posts: 33 Member
    bump