• StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Bongo at sears my measurements are 36 30.5 38.5 22 inch thighs
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LUCKY BRAND by far!!

Have to agree. I am a pear and Lucky is the only brand that makes things big enough in the thigh (without me having to take up the waist by 5"!)
  • LisaWixom
    LisaWixom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hydraulics. The sell them at Maurices and IOVE the booty fit
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    BKE at The Buckle. They're pricey but there are different cuts for different body types. And usually someone will help you figure out what style you need in the store.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    In for big butts!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am not looking forward to having to shop for jeans in 'regular' size stores. My daughter though has the same issues, she has massive thighs (due to being super athletic and years of highland dance) and has trouble as well. We have found that the Levi's jeans and some of the Silver cuts work best for her.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    My measurements are 36-29-42! I also love the Old Navy Sweetheart cut, but I equally love Miss Me skinny cut, and Express jeggings or barely boot.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Big Star Miki cut is great for a big booty. Also, Rock Revivial easy boot. Both have enough room in the thighs but enough stretch to not be baggy and enough room for your booty too. Both are fairly expensive jeans but a nice pair of jeans makes all the difference in the presentation. I have found cheaper jeans will fit the booty but wont necessarily make it look its' best!
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately my butt is flat. That being said, the J-lo jeans fit everywhere else except my butt. I looked like a kid that sagged their jeans.
  • jamandyisme
    jamandyisme Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not your daughter's jeans work out very well for me. They are costly, but I found them at Ross for under $20 bucks. I will probably wear them until the have holes.... OR I shrink out of them. :)

I'm surprised to hear Old Navy...I've never found anything there that was flattering, I may have to look into these myself.
  • deeann7769
    deeann7769 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    GLO Jeans in the Flame cut
    ****ies Girl brand slacks
    Aeropostale in Hailey or Curvy Haily

Those are pretty much the pants I live by. I don't have quite enough junk in the proverbial trunk to wear Apple Bottoms, but I really like my squats, so everything else just squishes it in or gaps in the back.
  • gabbylab
    gabbylab Posts: 146
    Options
    Another pricey but amazing pair of jeans for bigger butts and thighs are Silver. I really despise needed to get a bigger size jeans and having so much droop in the butt. My Silvers are my favorite and fit well. Dillard's carries them.
  • kristenonly
    kristenonly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a couple of pairs of PZI Jeans. They're made for curvy women. If you look in the sale section on the website you can usually find some for a reasonable price.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    OLD NAVY ROCKSTAR BRAND
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Levi's 529 Curvy Cut are AMAZING. They are smaller in the waist and very roomy in the butt and hips so they fit an hourglass or pear shape nicely. They do tend to run a little small so you might need to size up when purchasing.
  • rhonda999
    rhonda999 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mandie Bandolino from Belk
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    I love SilverJeans Aiko bootcut ( at Dillard and Maurices which is cheaper and always has sales). Also The Buckle has good fitting jeans for a nice butt!! Maurices also has their brand of Jeans, which are nice as well.
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Bumping because my girl has this "issue" of having a small waist and a big butt. :wink:
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I've found that ones that sit basically as low as possible on the waist work best for me.
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Old Navy Rockstar jeans, and try a size down from your normal size.