Brands of Jeans for Big Butts?

Options

Replies

• evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Jeans that are good for curvy women are Old Navy Sweetheart Jeans and Gap Boot cut.

These!!!
  • jahowell
    jahowell Posts: 67
    Options
    Silver Jeans Aiko-
    Buckle.com - search jeans, curvy fit
  • kaylah47
    kaylah47 Posts: 6
    Options
    Miss Me jeans are my favorite....they fit snug on my thighs and butt and aren't too loose around the waist. I hate when jeans fit at the store then after a wash and wear they get all loose around the waist.
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Bumping. I have a high, small waist and a big, wide butt. So tired of that gap in the waist!!
  • BflSabrefan
    Options
    I like the curvy style from Gap. They are the only jeans I will wear.
  • HH117178
    HH117178 Posts: 6
    Options
    SILVERS SILVERS SILVERS!!!! Silver Jeans are by far the best jeans for girls with booties :o) I have been wearing them for years even in high school when I was a tiny little thing I still had quite the booty. They are the only jeans you will find hanging in my closet and are a great way to show off your "assets" :o)
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    BKE at The Buckle. They're pricey but there are different cuts for different body types. And usually someone will help you figure out what style you need in the store.

I agree. I spent $150 on two pairs of jeans but I'm still wearing them ten years later.
  • Jessimaaka
    Jessimaaka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bumping to follow.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MzTanya77
    MzTanya77 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Apple Bottom
  • MontanaNinja
    MontanaNinja Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Maurices Silver jeans, I like the Suki brand best. Can be a bit expensive but the fit is so nice and comfortable!! Made for the woman with a round bottom and some hips!!
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Silver Suki works very well for me. Silver Aiko (listed as "slightly curvy") does NOT at all! I have a 25 inch waist and 37-38 inch booty, so I definitely have trouble finding jeans that fit. Lucky Sweet n Low works for me, too. Many jeans manufacturers are now making "curvy fit", so check those out.
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I recently fell in love with Maurices "kaylee" style which is for curvy girls, also LOVE BKE 1921 Brand Jeans as well as Silver brand. Miss Me look good on curves as well.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE my Levi Curvy fit jeans I found at Wal-mart of all places... Only $20 to boot!
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Crazy we have the same size BOOTY! lol I have a cute pair of Jordan's they fit perfect and arent tight. Also try Levi Jeans. Go original its the best way.
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Lucky Brand. The only ones that fit me well. I have bigger thighs and a small waist, so its been difficult to find jeans that are not too tight in the thighs but don't give me waist gap and show everyone my undies when I sit. Lucky have been my best friend for years!! Now that I've lost some weigth and inches, Levis are fitting better too. However, I'm not a fan of Levis as they seem to run small. :(
  • klynnshuck
    klynnshuck Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love BKE jeans and Big Star from the Buckle. Pricey, but they are all still great as I am getting back down to the size I used to be. (At most Buckle stores) there are great employees to help you get the right style and fit. And can order them and ship to store for free.
  • sarademers
    Options
    Levis Bold Curve Jeans are great. I have a 29" waist but a 41" hip. They fit great!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Apple Bottom.