Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 right now and my goal weight is 120-130.

When I get lower than that I look kind of scrawny.
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im 5"1 14/2 - Im going to stop using the scale as a way to measure my success - by the end of fall I would like to fit into a jean petite size 8 =D (petite size 8 is way different than average size 8)
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    5'2, 100
  • Susan_fessler
    Susan_fessler Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    5'1' goal weight is 105-110lbs
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    originally 145.. just 3 lbs from that now. New goal- 132. I think at 132 I'll really start looking fit and not just average.
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10"
    My goal weight is 100
    I'm currently 105.6
  • ebezilla
    ebezilla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 110. Right now I'm at 164; I'm petite (small boned) so 164 is a lot for me.
  • dawnboston1974
    Options
    I am 5' 3".. I have 5 kids and a busy schedule. but I cut out the drinking and put more time to my exercising and watching what I eat.. it is very hard, but worth it :)
  • Medusa3
    Medusa3 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'1", goal is 123#
  • MandiJayKay
    MandiJayKay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", which I suppose really isn't short 5 foot, but why not join in on the goals? Haha. When I started at 180 my initial goal weight was 140, but now that I am within five pounds of that goal I am stretching it out to 130 or at least refocusing on toning up!
  • eaaronm24
    eaaronm24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and would love to get around 120-130, I was at 120 when I first got married. I have already lost 70 pounds got alot more to go but I'm working on it
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    5'. 125
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    4'11" here. Doctor put goal weight at 95 based on BMI.

Currently at 97 and feeling well. I'm looking to put on some lean muscle and cut some fat around my abs, but for health I'd say I started feeling good anywhere from where I am now and 108 pounds.
  • sukti
    sukti Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet and in university I used to be 105-110 and looked good and felt healthy. Now after 2 children I am way over weight. I am hoping to come down to at least 120 lbs. But I may have to rethink the number after reading all these posts. Sounds like 130-140 should be my goal
  • Barmaidsah
    Barmaidsah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1.5" and at my heaviest at the end of January I was 197. According to WebMD my "healthy weight" is 98-132. I have no idea if I will ever get there. Never say never I guess. My first goal was to get back down to what I weighed before I quit smoking. That was 161. I am currently at 165, so I am almost there!! My next, and maybe my final, goal is 140. I have never been thin, but I think that 140 would be a comfortable weight for me. I may change my mind when I get there, but I have no delusions of me being slim. I just want to be healthier.
  • pinalety
    pinalety Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1 -1/2" inches. My goal is to get to 125. I have 42 lbs to go! So far I have lost lost 20 lbs. since January 2013.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Letty
    Chama, NM
  • Barmaidsah
    Barmaidsah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Make your goal whatever YOU think it should be. Be realistic though otherwise you may get frustrated. If you want to come down to 120, make that your long term goal. Set shorter interim goals like walking/exercising more,, or lose 10 lbs, or if you have various sizes of clothing in your closet (I know I did) pick a shirt or pair of pants that is one size smaller and set that as a mini goal. Just because we all have a goal of around 130-140, doesn't mean yours has to be.
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    4'11" and goal around 120. I have no vision at all in my head of what that could/will look like. The last time I was that small (and lower, high school) I was anorexic and thought I was huge. Then again I did no exercise then, either. Once I get to 130s I'll start to re-evaluate. I'd like to be a solid size 8.
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and a half and my original goal was 123. I am now between 126 and 128 and I've been stuck at this weight for WEEKS. For awhile I was thinking of trying to get to 115 but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. Lol I guess now I'm more focused on bf%. I'm at 26% now and would like to be 23% or less. The scale apparently hates me. Lol :-/
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", my goal weight is currently 120 lbs. I felt good at 120, 7 years ago. Then again, I figure I will reassess as I near my goal, because I have never really worked out to get there before. Good muscle weighs more than fat, and I need to see how it works for me. ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!