Someone thought I was hot... I'm offended!!

Options

Replies

• happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    if any girl tells me im hot a promise i will not be offended.....in fact id probably get up kick my office chair across the room rip my shirt off and start dancing

Ok so your hot---take video of you dancing we must see that but only after you rip your shirt off
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I get so offended when people find me attractive. I'm more offended that they they have such horrible taste....GAWD!

OHMAHGODDAFUQ_zpsceb0536c.gif
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    After reading all 5 pages of this thread, I'm outraged, befuddled, and disappointed that I've never gotten 1 PM that contains sexually charged innuendoes. Isn't the picture of the bra on my head flirty enough for your scoundrels?!?!

Im sorry friend i will have to send you some so you don't feel neglected cause your a nice guy i wouldn't want you to feel bad LOL
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    flirting.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    That's the funniest creepy gif!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Nobody hits on MEEEEE!! And I'm the most narcissistic girl on MFP! (If you haven't already heard! :tongue: )

single-3.gif
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    if any girl tells me im hot a promise i will not be offended.....in fact id probably get up kick my office chair across the room rip my shirt off and start dancing

Lol. Just lol.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me the number of MFP members that are "offended" by people "hitting on them."

Really?

You created, then posted attractive "selfies" of yourself in a bathing suit , standing in front of your own mirror, with your own cell phone, because you, yourself, think you're hot... and you're morally outraged by people...who... agree with you??

typos...

This thread has made me change my mind about post pics of myself in a bikini ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    i never get hit on so I definitely don't understand it.

I have gotten a handful of creepy emails in my almost 2 years on here. and i don't mean creepy like "some dude said hi" i mean creepy like people asking me how my boobs jiggle when i run.
  • HS2305
    HS2305 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I've always found it really flattering if people say stuff like that. The only time I get kind of grossed out is when the comments are pretty explicit and graphic. It doesn't happen often though :)
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Haha, I saw the other thread too! ;)
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

BWAHAHAHAH!!!
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :devil:
    There are varying degrees of this sort of thing. There are a few bat**** crazy chicks who post very revealing photos and then get all shocked and shaken when someone notices. But for the most part, the complaints I see are typically related to PMs. I would never start a thread about how pissed I am that someone sent me a crude PM. I would just delete it and block the sender. But having been on the receiving end of some pretty vile PMs, I understand why women are frustrated by this sort of thing. It is a nuisance, and we shouldn't have to put up with it just because we want to add a progress photo of ourselves in a bikini.

It is also annoying how SOME men tend to absolve themselves of any responsibility for their comments by hanging their intentions on the altar of paying someone a compliment. "Oh, if you didn't want to be complimented, you shouldn't have that picture up." There's a difference between "You look great" and inappropriate sexual innuendo toward someone who is a total stranger to you. The former is a compliment; the latter is not.

If you have a woman on your FL, with whom you've established a very flirty rapport, and you know she's okay with those sorts of comments, then go right ahead and make them. But you can't just assume that every woman on this site who has a photo of herself in a bikini wants to read overtly sexual comments about her body.

I'm single, I feel better about my body than I ever have in my life, and I fully admit that actual compliments (even flirty ones) make me feel great. But I have no interest in getting a PM that describes in graphic detail all the things the sender would like to do to me. I would venture to guess that most of the men on here have no clue how often that happens to the women here.
    If we were in a room together... alone... I would do your taxes and tell you how hot your economic stability is !!!
    Sorry - i work numbers for a living... we all have our own "thing" :devil:
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    i never get hit on so I definitely don't understand it.

I have gotten a handful of creepy emails in my almost 2 years on here. and i don't mean creepy like "some dude said hi" i mean creepy like people asking me how my boobs jiggle when i run.

LMAO!! I wish I got creepy messages like that! :laugh:
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    "ForumSamurai said I was 'hot,' he sexually harassed me! I am now a survivor of his harassment, I will have PTSD for life because of this! How could a man like him be allowed to have the privilege to give unsolicited compliments to women such as 'hot' and ruin their lives! We need new laws to address this, new guidelines, before other women are victimized by men like ForumSamurai!"

-token feminist.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    The talented girls do not need a mirror for said bathing suit images. :bigsmile:
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    A true compliment is always welcome from anyone: male/female, young/old.

Telling me explicitly what you would like to do to my body or me to yours is not
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    After scrolling through 5 pages of responses, I didn't find not one single shameless selfie posted! I'm outraged...

images.jpg
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

You are hot. Now post the pics of you kicking your office chair and start dancing.
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

You're hot! Now do we get to see the vid of your dance?

LOL This!!!:wink:
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    They are only offended when the person telling them they are hot is ugly.....fact

In a related story, I was walking on the beach sporting a banana hammock and I walked past some people and a lady said "whoa look a nice big banana". I didn't know if I should LOL or call the cops. I turn around real fast and she was feeding her baby a banana. A piece of me died right there...I know, cool story bro

OMG! Too Funny! Love it!!!:happy: