you know you're taking your diet seriously when...

Options

Replies

• youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    when you are happy that you dropped a big ol submarine in the evening cause tomorrow morning you can weigh in.

This happens to me in the morning... Best way to start or end your day!
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You're waking up at sunrise and working out daily, sleeping early.

I just moved to Texas and I wake up at 6 to run before it gets too hot, even on weekends. I'll wake up even earlier if I have to work early.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Went on vacation and got a week pass to a local gym so I could still continue to workout.

This was me too!! I got on the treadmill (hated running indoors) just so I could not watch everything so closely!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You literally body block your kids from taking a piece of something you've already counted or measured out. I know sharing is caring and all of that schlockeroo, but *kitten* gets serious when it comes to food!

lmbo!!!
  • Stacey_Leeann
    Options
    You literally body block your kids from taking a piece of something you've already counted or measured out. I know sharing is caring and all of that schlockeroo, but *kitten* gets serious when it comes to food!

Yup...my kiddo and husband both laughed at me when he grabbed a handful of food off my plate! lol Get your own, as my calories are limited! lol
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You finish making your peanut butter and jelly sandwich (peanut butter and jelly, perfectly measured, of course) and then you go to lick your spoon, but then you think "wait, I don't think I measured the peanut butter and jelly stuck to this spoon," and then you toss the spoon in the sink.

Haha good one!
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    when you are happy that you dropped a big ol submarine in the evening cause tomorrow morning you can weigh in.

^^^This^^

P.S. You are my hero.:heart:
  • heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You do not break the diet in your job's parties.

THIS happened just today. I was proud, actually. There were free sandwiches, wraps, cookies, chips, pop, smoothies and water. I took half a wrap (they were good size), about 8 doritos, a pickle, and a smoothie. Junk-food me would have taken all of it! I also did not go back up when they told everyone there was plenty for seconds! YAY!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    My SO complains that I don't want to eat pizza anymore

oh I am never giving up pizza! I just will have a salad first to fill me up and allow my self 1 slice with wheat crust, no pepperoni, just veggies and cheese. yum!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    When the word diet becomes a noun and not an action verb and you realize that you don't have to deprive yourself of life's simple pleasures.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options

Yup...my kiddo and husband both laughed at me when he grabbed a handful of food off my plate! lol Get your own, as my calories are limited! lol

My husband now walks up to me and asks "Did you weigh this?" before stealing some. Since the answer is almost always Yes, he doesn't take any. :smile:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

I am sooo embarassed, I JUST got this. :embarassed:
  • Lifts4IceCream
    Lifts4IceCream Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I thought the exact same thing!
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I knew I was serious when I quit calling it a diet and started calling it a life style hehe...

THIS is what does it for me. I am going to live longer...that's what's important!
  • Sylvia529
    Sylvia529 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    your company is always having a party or ordering food and you ALWAYS decline.. then you proudly go to the kitchen and make your shake :)
  • lindlmann
    lindlmann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    when you drink wine from a measuring cup so you know how much you drink and don't go past your target!:
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    when you drink wine from a measuring cup so you know how much you drink and don't go past your target!:

measuring-cup-wine.gif
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    You split a funnel cake at the fair with three other people
  • wwwdotcr
    wwwdotcr Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Skip the last meal to save the calories for drinking... always doing a rum and diet... if lucky sprite zero and vodka.
  • kaseyrose87
    kaseyrose87 Posts: 125
    Options
    You knock back maccas run post big night on the booze when all your other friends are eating it!!!