2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Firstly, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! You are real, you are amazing and you are successful!!

Secondly, this is the most brilliantly written piece I've read on MFP. I laughed, I nearly cried (because I was excited with your excitement and proud with your moments of pride) and I cheered after viewing the before and after shots!

Amazing.
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    Crazy inspirational! This was just what I needed. Thank you!
  • GingerBarber0308
    GingerBarber0308 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just when I needed a lift! Excited for you!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I don't even know if you'll read this, but you are SO amazing. I read your whole post and I never do that! You are incredibly inspirational and I love your no-nonsense approach. Great, fantastic, wonderful job! Go you!! :happy:
  • breofca
    breofca Posts: 2
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    This was a great story!! Congratulations to you, you look terrific. And thank you for posting it, because it's really helpful to me considering where my head is at this week.

:flowerforyou:
  • Ashli_Renee
    Ashli_Renee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great story and way to go!
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!!!!! Inspirational! You should be so dam proud!!!!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Especially the part about bench pressing with 45lb plates. Awesome! I'm almost there.
  • ashm1427
    ashm1427 Posts: 23
    Options
    Very inspriring! I am a lot like you, I am also 5'11, and im around 290. You are deffinetly an inspiration.
  • lyssad2003
    lyssad2003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I will be checking out your blog later... Thank you for sharing!
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    SO INCREDIBLY IMPRESSED! Congratulations on figuring out how to make this journey work, and enjoyable, too! Great job!
  • sallystevenson1
    Options
    amazing ...... thank you for posting
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I don't even know if you'll read this, but you are SO amazing. I read your whole post and I never do that! You are incredibly inspirational and I love your no-nonsense approach. Great, fantastic, wonderful job! Go you!! :happy:

Of course I did - I'm reading every one and I appreciate them all so much. MFP is such a blessing.
    Amazing! Especially the part about bench pressing with 45lb plates. Awesome! I'm almost there.

THANK YOU!! I'm so flipping proud of this still. I did it again yesterday :)
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    great work - great attitude - thanks for sharing your story. :drinker:
  • kelbee23
    kelbee23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing transformation, congratulations :)
  • Jan3D
    Jan3D Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring - what a transformation! I just joined, and after reading you post I know I've found the right place. Thank you beautiful Shannon.
  • jenmcdav
    jenmcdav Posts: 67
    Options
    effing awesome! i'm so impressed. I used mfp to lose my "baby weight" a year ago. somehow, over the past year about 15 pounds has crept back on. i've been lacking the motivation to get back to business and i think you just gave it to me. thank you!
  • GeneroSophie
    Options
    Just the motivation I needed!
  • SaraVance27
    Options
    WOW! Way to go! You are such and inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!