Replies

• mrsthompson86
    mrsthompson86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wild alaskan Sam's club or other. Please don't eat the farmed stuff.
    I am a twice per week (or more) salmon guy. No special condiments- pepper and lemon. Sometimes plank on the grill.
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I had Salmon tonight...my favorite! I just did lemon and dill...refreshing on a hot day.
  • Gwynhyffar
    Gwynhyffar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just put fennel on it.. a good layer of it.. and grill.
  • skipspiks
    skipspiks Posts: 1
    Options
    brush with hoisin sauce and grill or broil...
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have been following this recipe http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-salmon-ii/#&panel1-1 for the past 3 years and I am totally in love with it. It is my favorite Baked Salmon recipe. :) Other than the size of salmon (I use whichever size, and even larger than the one that is on the recipe), I follow everything else to a T :)
  • Deev79
    Deev79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cover the salmon in honey and and pour soy sauce over it and let it soak up over night and bake. Its absolutely amazing!!

My family's absolute favorite meal: HONEY SOY SALMON. I do it a little differently than above:

1/2 c low sodium soy sauce
    1/8 c honey
    1 lime, squeezed
    1 Tbsp dijon mustard

Mix up the sauce -- you can marinate if you have time, but honestly, I never do and it is delicious! Place salmon portions in a Pyrex dish, pour sauce over it, throw it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes at 350-until fish is flaky. Serve with basmati rice - spoon sauce over the rice... you'll be in love.
    I always serve with glazed carrots and garlic-lemon green beans.