APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HELPS CONQUER CARB CRAVINGS

Options
13»

Replies

• AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    I've ever only taken the liquid kind, so I don't know the answer to that. The important thing is to get an organic kind with mother in it.
  • tyjwonia
    Options
    Thank you Carbs /sweets has always been my weakness . I will try this.
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    After a plethora of family birthdays and one too many cupcakes the carb monster was back in control at my house. Once again my secret weapon came to the rescue and helped me detox from too many simple carbs. Hooray for organic apple cider vinegar!
  • EverHopeful
    Options
    I have to try this. As unappetizing as it sounds if it helps with my health I can do it.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Ew, I would never commit to taking that.

CINNAMON CAPSULES, sold everywhere controls sugar cravings and regulates the your blood sugar.
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    There are so many different body types and metabolisms... to each his own... I couldn't tell cinnamon helped at all, but this works for me.
  • marthamcberg
    Options
    I get unpredictable, excrutiating leg cramps. I keep Apple Cider Vinegar handy
    and drink a few gulps during a cramp and it seems to help end it.
  • heatherdevine77
    heatherdevine77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found this! Definitely gonna try that. My sweet tooth is literally the only reason that I keep messing up my diet! There are loads of healthy foods that I love, but I just love my sweets more. And carbs really do taste better when your supposed to be dieting! lol. Gonna go start now!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later. Thanks for sharing.
  • StevenjHaley
    Options
    Each night before bed, I eat two cloves of garlic that have been pickled in apple cider vinegar and drink some of the vinegar also. I did this a for quite a while previously and it worked in line with other things I was doing (no alcohol, more exercise etc....). While I was waiting for my new batch to "brew" I drank vinegar and still had good results.
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Great find! Does it matter if it's organic or not? Dont want to spend $15~20 dollars on a bottle at a health food store when I can pick up bottle for $3 at wal-mart...
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Nice, I will try this. My sugar cravings have been a little crazy lately.
  • fxgs
    fxgs Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I also use the Braggs Organic Apple Cider. I use 2 teaspoons of the cider mixed with 2 teaspoons of raw honey in a glass of water. Make sure you shake the bottle good before using.
    I have a glass in the morning, 1 in the late afternoon and 1 more before bed. After using it for awhile, you get used to the taste, somewhat, and it's really not too bad.
    Google Braggs Apple Cider and it will take you to there website that has a ton of info regarding the use of apple cider vinegar.
    Organic is the best to use and I pay $6.00 for a 32 oz bottle of Braggs.