Miss USA too skiny? or Not? What do you guys think?

Options
So some people are hating on the new Miss USA cause they say she is " too thin" personally i think she looks pretty good. Slim and toned! what do you guys think? And a friend of mine said men prefer women with curves and all men would find her to be " too skinny " So i ask you men do you think she's hot or not? Ladies what do you think?

miss-usa-winner-erin-brady-gi.jpg

Replies

• Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    ?bb_attachments=810094&bbat=92381&inline
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Too thin? Where? She looks pretty damn fit and fabulous to me!
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options
    Her hips and up she looks good, but from her hips down, I think she looks too skinny. But that is her body shape. She doesn't have hips. So she looks fine:smile:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I think she looks damn good.
  • _Wild_Card_
    _Wild_Card_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i'd hit it
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I think she looks awesome! But what do I know, I was told I look anorexic yesterday... :huh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Who cares she's beautiful. I hate judgy people always hatin' on women's bodies. Bunch of hatas
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Looks lovely to me. She's clearly done a lot of work diet/exercise wise and was born with excellent genetics. That body type is not obtainable for everyone, but so far it seems to be working for her.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    thank you! thats exactly what i told my friend!! but she keeps saying that " i'm anorexic and probably have body issues if i think she looks good" and shes one of those who thinks fat is curvy so the argument got to no where -.- but kept hating on her like crazy..
  • colapopmusic
    Options
    I think she looks great :) She definitely takes very good care of herself. Only jealous people will have bad things to say.
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    She looks great.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    She looks damn good to me. Looks like she works for that body.
  • taycheese
    taycheese Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    no, she looks perfect
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Looks great to me!!!!
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have no opinion personally. But last night my husband was surfing the internet and blurted out, "this Miss USA winner is way too skinny. Where are all the cute short curvy girls?"

I love him.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I think she looks pretty ideal! Definitely not too thin. This girl has some muscle in all the right places. I would love to have that body, and I'm sure she works DARN HARD for it!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    A little skinny for my tastes, but the brothers tend to prefer a woman with a little more meat on the bone . . .

No doubt she works extremely hard to maintain that look and kudos to her for doing so.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I was expecting to rage against body shaming. Glad I didnt have to.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    She's hot.

Women that do the whole judgmental "Guys only like girls with curves" crap are the overweight females that don't wanna do anything about it. The rest of us know some guys like 'em big, some don't. Some like confidence most of all. Miss USA is rockin her body and obviously put in work. She deserves props. :flowerforyou: