Miss USA too skiny? or Not? What do you guys think?

Options

Replies

• Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I think the fact she hasn't got a huge silicone chest is why people are saying she is too thin. They're used to focusing on huge breasts and not noticing the very low body fat elsewhere.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...She is fit, she is muscular, she is healthy looking but, as many have pointed out, her look is not to everyone's taste and maybe a body which dispays this level of probably obsessional fitness, is not a great role model for young girls as it is hard to achieve without dedicating a hell of a lot of time to it, perhaps to the detriment of her knowledge on life and the world...

Seriously? Bahahahaha! :laugh: She is a 25 year-old college-educated accountant. I don't think her fitness routines are cutting into her "knowledge of life and the world" any more than the average person's TV-watching, snack-eating, couch-potato routines cut into theirs. :tongue:

I know, ridiculous. It does not take that much work to eat well and keep up with fitness and be active (especially for a young person that has always been fit, and active and is at the peak of their muscle building potential). Surprisingly people are a lot more capable of both physical and mental growth than that person realizes. It's astounding how people can create stereotypes of people just based on what they look like and they don't even realize they are doing it. Very absurd to assume that a fit person is limited in their intellect and knowledge of the world. For all you know they could have traveled the world being active and learning at the same time while doing work to help others. This kind of stereotype only reflects on what the poster believes they are capable of and how they limit themselves and the young people they influence and guide.

:drinker:
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great. I find that most runway models and a lot of Hollywood actresses are too skinny (as in, they look like they are seriously underweight, and they lack all muscle definition), but Erin Brady looks like she really works hard. As someone else pointed out, she has to EAT to maintain that body. Not too skinny. Just hot.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think the fact she hasn't got a huge silicone chest is why people are saying she is too thin. They're used to focusing on huge breasts and not noticing the very low body fat elsewhere.
    They're not up to her chin, but they're not tiny, either. She has lovely breasts.
  • staplebug
    staplebug Posts: 189
    Options
    it's not like you can see her ribs or anything, she looks like she's got a ton of muscle. I think she looks great. I know men that like toned and muscled women, and men that want soft and curvy women. To each their own.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    They're not up to her chin, but they're not tiny, either. She has lovely breasts.

:flowerforyou:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Too skinny? I don't think so. I think she looks fit and toned. She's hot.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    That woman has a beautiful face. Her body? Not my ideal. But, she looks happy. And it's certainly not a bad figure. Personally for me I like thin and muscular, but more like Jennifer Anniston. A little curve, lean muscle, generally thin.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Her body is awesome! She's fit and has muscle, she doesn't look gaunt and malnourished at all, which is the way I picture someone who is "too thin" to look.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think she looks amazing and that she clearly eats a good diet in order to maintain that muscle. I especially appreciate that she is educated, overcame multiple obstacles while supporting her younger sisters, and didn't feel the need to get breast implants.
    However, I loathe the whole "beauty contest" idea. Everyone has different ideas about what is beautiful, and there is something beautiful about everyone.
  • alethea88
    alethea88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    She is not skinny. She is FIT.

She looks amazing... :wink:
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Wow!

That is all I can say about that! I would love to look like that!

I don't always like a "ripped" look on a female but she rocks it (not overly ripped).
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    ...She is fit, she is muscular, she is healthy looking but, as many have pointed out, her look is not to everyone's taste and maybe a body which dispays this level of probably obsessional fitness, is not a great role model for young girls as it is hard to achieve without dedicating a hell of a lot of time to it, perhaps to the detriment of her knowledge on life and the world...

Seriously? Bahahahaha! :laugh: She is a 25 year-old college-educated accountant. I don't think her fitness routines are cutting into her "knowledge of life and the world" any more than the average person's TV-watching, snack-eating, couch-potato routines cut into theirs. :tongue:

I know, ridiculous. It does not take that much work to eat well and keep up with fitness and be active (especially for a young person that has always been fit, and active and is at the peak of their muscle building potential). Surprisingly people are a lot more capable of both physical and mental growth than that person realizes. It's astounding how people can create stereotypes of people just based on what they look like and they don't even realize they are doing it. Very absurd to assume that a fit person is limited in their intellect and knowledge of the world. For all you know they could have traveled the world being active and learning at the same time while doing work to help others. This kind of stereotype only reflects on what the poster believes they are capable of and how they limit themselves and the young people they influence and guide.

:drinker:
  • SuccessHere
    SuccessHere Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I think she's perfect!
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    She's hot.

Women that do the whole judgmental "Guys only like girls with curves" crap are the overweight females that don't wanna do anything about it.

That is not true. Most of the guys I know like women who are not fat but not skinny either, kind of right in the middle, or at the top of a healthy BMI. When I was 30 lbs overweight sometimes I would get looks, but as soon as I hit 200 those pretty much stopped and any higher than that I am not really noticed at all, not that I consider that a problem. Of course, my sisters are thin and they have no problems finding guys when I have had problems. I think there is someone out there for everyone really.

I think this Miss USA looks really good. She is not too skinny. Her arms look to be the right size and she has a lot of muscle in her lower body.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I think she has an incredible physique.
    Plenty of muscle, not too skinny and obviously worked hard to get that look.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I don't think she's as much skinny as rock hard toned. I prefer women just a little softer than that, but she strikes me as being all muscle.

So some people are hating on the new Miss USA cause they say she is " too thin" personally i think she looks pretty good. Slim and toned! what do you guys think? And a friend of mine said men prefer women with curves and all men would find her to be " too skinny " So i ask you men do you think she's hot or not? Ladies what do you think?

miss-usa-winner-erin-brady-gi.jpg
    [/quote]The very notion that "all men would find her to be" anything is the height of folly. There are guys that go for the Twiggy figure, guys that go for her "fit/athletic" figure, guys that go for a softer, curvier look like Kate Upton, guys that go for more voluptuous than Ms. Upton, guys that are "chubby chasers," and guys that go for other guys. There are also those of us who prefer to look at the person under the figure before deciding if she's more than just superficially attractive.

There's no such thing as a particular physique that all men prefer.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I think she is beautiful, just look at that radiant smile! And she is from my home state so even better :bigsmile:
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is that her chicken chest is not attractive.

would you like some peanut butter with that jelly?
  • whatev3r
    whatev3r Posts: 15
    Options
    she looks fantastic, not that it matters what anyone thinks as it's her body and if she's happy and healthy then whooooo cares