5'3"
    39...soooo close to 40
    144.8lbs
    W = 31"
    H = 41"

current: 141.6lbs
    W= 30
    H=40.5

10 more days! starting Level 3 in about 30 min :)

SHREDDERS!!! L3D1 Complete. I do like it better than L2 but I'm doing mostly Anita mods when it comes to anything plank-ish. I will say jump squats after 180 squat challenge was tough but I survived! All told, about 44 minutes of work between squat challenge and shred for a total of 316 calories. Not a shabby way to start off the first day of summer! SO TELL ME, HOW WAS YOUR WORKOUT TODAY? BTW, have I mentioned how much I appreciate you? CUZ I DO! :D
  • rhinosfan
    rhinosfan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    L2D10-done.
    Went quite quickly again today. Will not miss this level. Finished up with a few heavier weights afterwards.

Decided that since I only did 9 days of level 1, tomorrow I am going to do level one with a heavier weight than I used through that level. See if I have improved any.

I now do this workout in the bedroom infont of the long mirror to check my form. Mostly for the squats but also on the forward and backwards lunges on level 2 as I found I kept losing my balance at first and wasn't sure if I was going over my knee.

Oh and one more thing I realised-not to look down at my stomach and assume thats its size, it looks bigger that way than if i look from the side.

Keep it up everyone :-) I am going off to google ripped in 30 to see i want to do that too.
  • LoveInNumbers
    Options
    Level 3, Day 21 complete!
    GUYS, omg, I loooove Level 3. It went by so quick.
    I felt so good doing it, though the froggy squat things are...well you can
    definitely feel your legs and thighs protesting. :laugh:
  • katiej080810
    Options
    Level 1, Day 7 done! Feeling so strong and lean! I know I have lost inches this week, my pants are hanging off. I will take measurements tomorrow!
  • buggybabe184
    buggybabe184 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    L1D10. Tomorrow I measure and start level 2. I can start to see some changes. I'm really excited now that I am back with it. You all have helped keep me encouraged.
  • brit_chick
    brit_chick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello shredders! Wanted to give my progress report as i am in shock right now haha. Day 15, officially half way through the shred, so level 2 day 5 was today. I was getting a little unmotivated (i know, i know you're not supposed to care about the scale but i cant help it) as my weight has been fluctuating up and down and this morning it went up from yesterday even though i thought for sure i looked slimmer in the mirror... so i broke down and took my measurements (was originally going to wait til the end of the shred). Here are my stats from when i started:

Height - 5'4"
    Weight 158.8

Right and left arm (same) - 13.5"
    Bust - 39"
    Under bust - 32.5"
    Waist - 33"
    Hips - 40.5"
    Right and left thigh (same) - 26"

Current stats half way:

Height - 5'4"
    Weight - 154.6 down 4.2lbs

Right and left arm (same) - 13" down 0.5"
    Bust - 37.5" down 1.5"
    Under bust - 31.5" down 1.0"
    Waist - 30.5" down 2.5"
    Hips - 38.5" down 2.0"
    Right and left thigh (same) - 25.5" down 0.5"

Lost 4.2lbs and a total of 9 inches!

I am amazed.... it really does show the scale is not important..... I am totally motivated again and can't wait now for the final 30 day results. I looked in the mirror and thought i was slimmer but then thought it was in my head blah blah.... well there ya go

Keep going shredders! If i can get results anybody can LOL
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    :frown: :mad: Doing level 3, day 5 this morning, 1st set of rock star jumps and snap, there went my back. My lower back has seized up and I am now in pain and can't sit down. I am more upset that I did not get to complete day 5 and I don't know how long I will be out. :sad: :sick: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Everyone please say a little prayer for me and that I will be back up and shredding very very soon!
  • katezx
    katezx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 4 completed!! i hate it but love it at the same time! it's soooo hard!! :(
  • LoveInNumbers
    Options
    pkbryant28, feel better!! :flowerforyou:

And I almost forgot to put up today.
    Completed Level 3, Day 22 this morning.
    I like Level 3 better than I like the other 2 levels. It seems to go by so quick o_o
  • rhinosfan
    Options
    L3D1-done.

Much much better than level 2!

Like others have said it goes so much quicker, I couldn't believe when she said in to circuit 3.
    I don't feel like she might actually be trying to kill me on this level as I did with 2.

But oh does she love any kind of jumping?!

My only complaint would be that she goes straight to Anita to show the moderate move, so I couldn't see what Natalie was doing until she moved over, but once I've got a couple of days under my belt I'll be able to remember, I like to try and do a bit of both throughout the first few days now rather than just follow Anita for five days.

Keep it up guys we're all doing great.

Hope you feel better soon pkBryant38
  • VegKate
    VegKate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    L2D12 done. Level 2 is definitely much harder than Level 1, but I can't help but be glad that it makes me work hard. I can do a real pushup now!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    L2D12 done. Level 2 is definitely much harder than Level 1, but I can't help but be glad that it makes me work hard. I can do a real pushup now!
    Good job.....I took a while to do push up too....still can't go as low as Natalie goes...:noway:
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Did 3 days a while ago before I hurt my back. Going to try again tomorrow and see how it goes. Must remember measurements before starting though :o)
  • LoveInNumbers
    Options
    Level 3, Day 23 complete!
    I'm noticing I'm getting reeeeally lazy with some of the exercises. I'm not sure
    if it's entirely laziness or some boredom mixed in. Need to stop and give it my all
    when I do it tomorrow!!
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    L3 D2 done. Right now I'm enjoying level 3. Much better than level 2, which I wasn't a fan of.
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    L1D1 complete, was hard and I couldn't do all the jumping but I'll try and do a bit more tomorrow. Might be more like 40 days if I have to adapt it and work up a bit more slowly but at least I'm trying :/
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My back is still out, did not get to do anything yesterday, hoping I might be able to do it tonight (but I doubt it). :sad:
    If I am unable to get back to it by tomorrow I guess I will start level 3 all over. I have come too far (25 days) to have to quit now.
  • rhinosfan
    Options
    L3D2- done.

Was feeling it in my core while at work today.
    Came home and did the dvd before I got comfortable. Feeling it in my core even more now. No pain no gain!

Find I struggle with the travelling push ups-think the noise of my shoulders cracking on every one is putting me off.

But still enjoy it more than level 2 :-)
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, what do you record shred as in the exercise section on MFP? Im unsure how many calories I would have burned, any formulas to work this out? Thanks x
  • Stlarenas
    Stlarenas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    L3 D2 done. Right now I'm enjoying level 3. Much better than level 2, which I wasn't a fan of.

I'm glad to see all of these positive comments about level 3. I need them to motivate me through level 2.

This Saturday my choices for exercise were:

- run in the 105 degree heat outside in the middle of the day
    - cut the grass (large, hilly, and thick back yard that is a b**** to mow) in the 105 degree heat in the middle of the day
    OR
    - do level 2 day 3 video in the air conditioned house.

I chose mowing the lawn - figured if I was going to sweat outside I may as well be productive. Both of the above sounded better than the video.

I really need to get back on track. Tonight is the night - and I'm going to keep telling myself to fight through level 2 for 7 more days because you all say level 3 is better :D