you know you're taking your diet seriously when...

Options

Replies

• Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    hungry as f**** but skipping dinner because I had some f******* chocolate waffles in the afternoon. AAAAAARGGGGGGGGGG
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    when you drink wine from a measuring cup so you know how much you drink and don't go past your target!:

measuring-cup-wine.gif

hahahah this is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rachielous
    Rachielous Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Package up cookies as soon as they are cool to be given away so that I don't snack on them (I develop and test recipes, always baking around!)

Oh my goodness - you must be the willpower Queen!
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When you can drive through McDonald's and only order a medium sugar free french vanilla ice coffee without a second thought while everyone else is ordering double cheeseburgers.

When I could drive by Dunkin Donuts and not waste any drooling on wishing for a donut, lol.
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When you're about to go on a camping trip and you're excited to pack fruits, healthy snacks, water, turkey burgers, and more kinds of healthy foods for the week, and not to forget packing your measuring spoons, cups, and scale, as well as plan out how to exercise that week. Now that's an achievement.
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    ..you put on your UK size 10 jeans and reach the last notch on your belt without having to suck your tummy in!
  • fakeuntilumakeit
    Options
    When you volunteer to drive everyone to the pub, and then drink tea.........ye:laugh: s TEA! OMG I AM SO SAD!
  • mdchestnut
    mdchestnut Posts: 13
    Options
    When you actually eat your food slow because you know, once your are finished that is it for the day.
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    You spend your Friday night at the gym followed by reading Women's Health mag whilst drinking a skinny chai latte.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    When you are at the pub with your mates drinking water while they are getting tanked.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    When you get grumpy for missing a workout day.

When you get grumpy when you eat later than planned.

When someone offers you something you haven't planned for and you don't mind declining it.

When you go to the gym on a Friday night.

When you ENJOY working out harder than the previous time.

When your workout clothes are your new favourite outfit.
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    When you're more excited about where you've booked for your honeymoon because it has a fully equipped gym and you can still workout every day than you are because it's your honeymoon and there won't be any kids there!

I get married in 8 weeks! :laugh:
  • JessicaJoanJarvis
    JessicaJoanJarvis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you refuse one bite of Nandos gooey caramel cheesecake offered to you by a friend because you didn't get a pudding, and stick with your water instead. :smooched:
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I knew I was serious about it this time because I didn't tell anyone I was doing it. I just joined a gym and started going. I usually would make a big presentation of it and wouldn't follow through. This time I just did it. No fanfare.

Yup - just doing it for me too. Although people are noticing my new sneakers and the kitchen scale is back on the counter.
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Your able to pickup up a pizza for the family on your way home , set it at the table and warm yourself up a healthy ham and pineapple flatbread pizza you made the other night !!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    You know that there are 3.44 calories in one M. As in M&M. And you can stretch a snack size bag of M&M's for days doling out a couple of M's a day.as a treat.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You walk past the wine aisle in the supermarket because you know how long you have to walk to earn those calories in just one glass. You worry about going on vacation in November because the hotel doesn't have a gym.You work out how many calories are in a family Sunday lunch before you eat it. You dream of cheese salad instead of a bag of Haribos. You miss your daily exercise when you don't do it. You dream BIG instead of settling for just mediocre.You see the results and just want more.
  • pabu13
    pabu13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ha ha, have done this x
  • pabu13
    pabu13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ooops, was supposed to comment on another post hihi...
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Hilarious and oh so true. There were so many I found myself nodding at and thinking "yep I do that"!

I ate out yesterday (rare thing) and my other half asked me if I was going to pull my food scales out of my bag :noway: (I didn't really take them with me but got me thinking).