cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    English weather
    Food shopping
    People who stand in isle talking whilst your out food shopping
    Incorrect timing on food preperation
    Care assistants that dont really care, its a job/pay attitude
    Mess and clutter
    Filthy on the inside cars, but gleaming on the outside (my hubbys car prime example)
    Messy cars, where your clambering over crap to sit down
    Messy houses (im not talkin kids toys mess, im talking cba to clean ever mess)
    Noisy uncontrolled kids in a restaurant environment.
    Bills
    Car repair bills
    Fuel prices
    *kitten* wages
    Other people messing when im trying to do something
    Other peoples input when i havnt asked them for it
    Stropy kids (my kids)
    uncomfortable atmosphere, when you know a couple is in the middle of a row... cut the air with a knife.

My list is endless
  • carriespence1
    carriespence1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's ever so irritating when people don't just do what I tell them to do and when! I also am annoyed by bossy people. I hate being told what to do. Everything else is just a thing
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Posting a harmless photo and question: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1026206-sexy-or-scary-picture and the first person who answers almost accuses you of body-shaming :explode:
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    Anyone else have one?

Hahah! I see what you did there.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    People who think they know how many calories a day everyone should eat! Even though they don't know a damn thing about the people they are giving their valuable advice to. I wish they would get off their arrogant high horse and realize they are not the end all and be all of weight loss advice.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    People who think they know everything and never stop talking...
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    People who say "loose" when they mean "lose" and vice versa, drives me up the wall.

Get loost and hang lose, will ya?!?!?!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    People who proclaim to hate most of the human race.

Spread more sunshine please.
  • cherryd69
    Options
    Moderators who close threads for no reason.

People having a discussion, in a grown up manner (for a change) and a thread gets locked.. gah why not just put a sign up at the top sayin 'OPINIONS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE BEHAVE IN A SHEEP LIKE MANNER'

And on that note also, people who get offended by the slightest little itty bitty thing, get their knickers in a knot and report everything that isnt even remotely related to them... REALLY?
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Moderators who close threads for no reason.

People having a discussion, in a grown up manner (for a change) and a thread gets locked.. gah why not just put a sign up at the top sayin 'OPINIONS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE BEHAVE IN A SHEEP LIKE MANNER'

And on that note also, people who get offended by the slightest little itty bitty thing, get their knickers in a knot and report everything that isnt even remotely related to them... REALLY?

Ups, they probably close the thread soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Don't tell me who to hate or not hate...

...and take your sunshine somewhere else.

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

:grumble:
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    That the fruit on the bottom of Greek yogurt is so damn difficult to mix in... Seriously, those containers are to small! Lol
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

You're not the boss of me *grumble* :grumble:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

You're not the boss of me *grumble* :grumble:

Now you, I like.
  • bluefish49
    bluefish49 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    people that dont know how to turn their turn signals off after they are done with the turn/merge... especially the left one... puts me in a rage, lol

Between my advancing age causing my hearing to wane, resulting in me having to turn up my Heavy Metal Rock louder, combined with the fact that my internal left turn signal light is not working, I find myself doing this about once a week.

Oh, and I also hang on to the rails when I walk on the treadmill. :laugh:
  • cherryd69
    Options
    Red grapefruit, its like mother nature dosnt want you to eat it!!! seriously, let go of the juicy bits already!!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    when people eat with their mouths open....
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt.

too philosophical for my tastes.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    People who constantly put (fml) for dumb stuff. "Power off can't play my Xbox. Fml"
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hilarious...and not annoyed. Counselling and counseling are both correct depending on what side of the Atlantic one lives. Etymology can really bug people...oh wait, that would be entomology...but, since I have lost the need to be right or correct and just enjoy the variety of people in this world..why be annoyed at all? Love your show :smokin:

If this were a thread for things one loves, I'd list etymology and arcane words. But it isn't; so I can't :grumble:

Awesome! Oh, sorry...I wasn't cynical :noway: