Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Worst thing you've eaten since dieting?

Replies

• mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    *Glances over at empty Coke bottle* Um...

Burned through all three personal no-no's at McD's in one sitting back in December. Fast food burger and fried chicken and a fountain pop. Nearly Puked.
    Chicken Carbonara Pasta. The dish held what had to be at least three servings and two of them were cheese. My stomach hated me for a week.
    DQ anything sends my blood sugar on a tangent, but the Woof keeps wanting ice cream and I just can't say no to him.
    Still won't eat tofu, so screw that.
    Anything with the Slimfast brand name on it has been a waste of calories.
    Half a large Domino's pizza. Gurgle.

I've conditioned my body to more nutrient-rich, high-fiber meals and any time I go way off I feel it for days.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    The worst thing? Guess you'd have to qualify what you mean by "worst". I guess the most unhealthy thing I've done is occasionally 3000+ calories of alcohol in a day. 3000 calories and almost zero nutrients.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    The most unhealthy thing I ate this week- half of a funnel cake and it tasted AWESOME!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Maybe I should have asked if you meant tasting or calorie laden.

Tofu is off my list forever!!! Along with some pretty nasty protein bars that were horrid. :sick:
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    dark chocolate and bacon cake with maple frosting

This sounds both disgusting and delicious.

Yeah . . . I was worried it was going to be just too weird. It was amazing.
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Those horrid Shirataki noodles.

Oh, you mean calorie-wise? Probably the day I ate fried chicken and two slices of cheesecake at the work potluck a couple of weeks ago. One was raspberry swirl and the other was dark chocolate with chocolate chips. I couldn't decide!

Still lost weight that week, though.
  • littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    I ate a whole 12" Hawaiian pizza by myself in one day, which is a TON for me in early June. Would probably do it again though if that was all I was going to eat all day.
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    A batter coated deep fried mars bar after a night out! Don't even want to know how many calories were in that!
  • mrsriisky
    mrsriisky Posts: 129 Member
    A Strip cheese and chicken sandwich at Hooters last night- 1800 calories but it was worth giving myself some indulgence! As far as something that may not be considered so "bad" by others is my Zone bars- I love, love, LOVE them, but I need to stay away from soy, as it messes with my hormones badly- I just can't resist them though, especially when I'm craving chocolate. I pretty much prefer them to any candy bar!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Pumpkin brownies. Horrid chewy things.

Avacado, just blech.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Texas de Brazil. All you can eat Brazilian food on special occasions. YUM! I only do that a few times a year though.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    I never went over my calories since i've started BUT.... the worst I would say would be Cakes....On family birthdays!
    Still planned my day and didn't go over but still...if we see it as junk..... cake it is!
  • Puffingmuffin
    Puffingmuffin Posts: 76 Member
    2 Kit kat chunky bars (650 calories) and one double choc brownie (450 calories) in one night.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    pizza :) I went through a week where I kept craving pizza lol but fit it into my calorie budget so still did good lol oh and my second day here before I got a grasp on how much calories were in everything, country fried steak... omg I had no idea the calories in those things!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    For the most part I've been avoiding all fast food except subway maybe once a month as a treat. Last month I had animal fries from In N Out and they were SO worth it!!!!

Animal Fries!!:sad: I don't live in the US anymore I miss them so much and if I were to go back and I think my first stop would be in n out..
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    A few months ago I ate a whole carton of ben and jerrys, I was stressed and depressed. Then I got even more upset when I realized I had demolished all of my quota for the day in one go.
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    I had a cream filled donut with chocolate syrup on my birthday.
  • tomhrvy
    tomhrvy Posts: 13 Member
    On my stag do last week i had to eat/drink a pork scratching cocktail

Definitely the worst thing I've ever eaten lol
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    We ordered Chinese takeout tonight because we were too lazy to cook. A *conservative* estimate for my meal was 2,000 calories. Dear god...

BUT tomorrow is another day. I am not too down on myself. It was the first time in three weeks that I was more than 100 cals over goal.
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    A big pizza and 2 botles of Wine.
    Walk so Much That day, so was only 15% over.
    Corrected it in the next days.