• xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Ghost Whisperer.

Agreed!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    For me, it was Pushing Daisies. But there was no good way to wrap that one. *sigh*

So true. It was as good of a wrap up as it could have been given the circumstances. I miss that show.
  • xstarxdustx
    Options
    For me, it was Pushing Daisies. But there was no good way to wrap that one. *sigh*

So true. It was as good of a wrap up as it could have been given the circumstances. I miss that show.

Just started getting into this show, a bit too late. Re runs on Chiller ....
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Morgaine_on_the_move Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Saving Grace. I saw the entire series a couple months ago ( 3 seasons on Netflix) and I' m still pissed.

So this cop, Grace, gets a "last chance angel" who tries to save her soul. The whole series is about her growth ( and steps backwards).

Then in the last episode they kill her off, and there's nothing about whether she's "saved" or not. It just shows them with her body in a body bag. The angel looks on. The end.

>:O Grrrrrrrrr.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Reaper.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The Sopranos!
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Now I was never able because of my schedule to really sit down and follow Lost but even so, I know that that ending sucked the big one....5 years to cover a few months in their time and then they say it was all some kind of dream and they were all already dead. What the....? I am glad now that I didn't waste 5 years of my life on that and can only hope that they come up with a better ending when they someday decide Once Upon a Time has reached the end of it's run.

As for shows I actually watched...Quantum Leap was great, right up to the last frame of the last show that announces Sam never got home again. That really blows chunks in my book! Everyone else got a happy ending and he has to bounce around in time and space forever leaving his own true love alone to mourn him. Should have discovered a way to control his leaping so he could go where and when he wanted and get home when he wanted and overcome the swiss cheese brain thing so he remembers those he loves!!

Those are the two that jump immediately to mind.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one has said Seinfeld. I sort of liked it but was also a bit dissapointed I guess. Can't put my finger on why though?
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    The first season of American horror story
  • xstarxdustx
    Options
    Never watched Saving Grace but from the descriptor, that does sound like a horrible way to end a show-a cop-out. Thought about Seinfeld but couldn't think of a way it 'should've' ended when goodness knows it should still be on now!

The Torkelsons.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Weeds.

I was disappoint.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Oh and Earth 2 and Space Above and Beyond. I mean if they are going to end after one season, at least they could wrap up the storyline and not leave us hanging.....especially if they are cancelling because of studio politics and not for lack of popularity!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, the last season was full of ridiculous.

And Life on Mars, it was a great show (kind of a similar story to Frequency if you've seen that movie) but it was cancelled during the first season :( It could have been great!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Never watched Saving Grace but from the descriptor, that does sound like a horrible way to end a show-a cop-out. Thought about Seinfeld but couldn't think of a way it 'should've' ended when goodness knows it should still be on now!

The Torkelsons.

Yes to the Torkelsons! WTF was that!? And where did some of the kids go?
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Ghost Whisperer.

Agreed!

Double that motion!
  • xstarxdustx
    Options

The Torkelsons.

Yes to the Torkelsons! WTF was that!? And where did some of the kids go?

I know! Ruth Ann and Steven Floyd just 'disappeared.' Almost Home wasn't nearly as good either. Morals weren't the same.
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    Jericho :(
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Afterlife - definately could have ran longer than just 2 series :cry:
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    "The Sopranos"....after watching all 6 seasons several times over, not giving the series an ending of any description really cheesed me off...and now that T is no longer with us, they never will have an ending.

i thought the Sopranos was great....its pretty clear that he died in the final scene. for one he had discussed in an earlier episode what it would be like to get whacked.

and furthermore...in the final scenes every time the doorbell chimes the scene to cuts to tony...then it cuts to tony's point of view...and finally meadow opens door....door chimes....cut to tony....cut to tony's view...black....dead.

I actually just realized that this is how it ended, basically Tony died.

I would say Prison Break, Roseanne was horrible, also The Office. I didn't start watching the show until later seasons, but I really got into it. I actually live in Scranton. I just thought it would've had a better ending, I felt like they threw everything in too quickly.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    The US version of Life on Mars. What the heck was THAT ending about?:grumble:

Have you seen the BBC one? Sooo much better.

I want to say Veronica Mars..... but we are getting am movie so we shall see how that goes.

Arrested Development. How dare they add another season and end it like that.

Firefly

Anything Bryan Fuller. Pushing Daisies... Dead Like Me.... Wonderfalls

Twin Peaks