Television Shows You Wished Had Ended Differently

Options

Replies

• Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    La Femme Nikita (1997–2001), Peta Wilson & Roy Dupuis. I wish it never ended at all.

Have you seen the new Nikita show? That filled that void for me real fast. Plus Maggie Q... well... lets just say I am so in love with her.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    HOUSE!!!!! I miss it soooo much :sad:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    No one probably remembers it but Boston Public. I liked the show, but it was one that got cancelled :grumble: The producer of the show also did Ally McBeal and the show ran from 2000-2004

Another series that ended was The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search that was on cmt. my only guess to it would be that after so long, there wasn't much of a calling for girls to dance and sing on the bar.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    The US version of Life on Mars. What the heck was THAT ending about?:grumble:

Have you seen the BBC one? Sooo much better.

I want to say Veronica Mars..... but we are getting am movie so we shall see how that goes.

Arrested Development. How dare they add another season and end it like that.

Firefly

Anything Bryan Fuller. Pushing Daisies... Dead Like Me.... Wonderfalls

Twin Peaks

Veronica Mars Movie?! AWESOME! Not getting hopes up but hated the way she and Logan didn't end up together.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

Have you seen the BBC one? Sooo much better.

I want to say Veronica Mars..... but we are getting am movie so we shall see how that goes.

Arrested Development. How dare they add another season and end it like that.

Firefly

Anything Bryan Fuller. Pushing Daisies... Dead Like Me.... Wonderfalls

Twin Peaks

Veronica Mars Movie?! AWESOME! Not getting hopes up but hated the way she and Logan didn't end up together.

They made a Kickstarter for it and broke all kinds of records on how fast they raised the money.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Every show I've truly loved to watch has had a disappointing ending.... Roseanne, Friends, 3Rd Rock, Freaks and Geeks, Weeds... Just to name a few...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Sopranos. my favorite show of all time, but the fade to black ending sucked.
  • danapenguin
    danapenguin Posts: 161
    Options
    Jericho... should have continued. Or just had a real ending.

YES!! It could have continued forever and I would have watched it to the awesome end!
    Also Roswell... Max and Liz get hitched.... then what?!?! I wanna know if Max's kid comes back to earth or if michael and maria get together as well and if Isabel reunites with her husband??!?
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options

Ooh I haven't seen the US version! Loved that show!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add, Veronica Mars.

More will come to me, I'm sure.

VERONICAAAAAAAAAA

My life was ruined. Hopefully the movie goes ahead!!!!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Buffy, the vampire Slayer
    And Angel!

OMG how could I have forgotten about Buffy?! It went downhill after Angel left!

Yes!
    At the time, I wasn't watching the show Angel. So, when Buffy ended, I thought for so many years that Spike was dead!

Wait, WHAT? SPIKE WASN'T DEAD???
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    HunterKiller_wechange2 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Farscape. It just shouldn't have ended.
  • ecdce
    ecdce Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Does anyone remember a show from the '90s called Dinosaurs? It was about Dinosaurs, interestingly enough, and they were all puppets that didn't really look genetically related and the baby used to call the father "not-the-mamma". Most of the humour was pretty suggestive, but us kids were allowed to watch it because puppets, and mostly my dad thought it was funny and wanted to watch it and puppets were the excuse. It ends with the ice age. Which wouldn't be so bad except it ended with them all huddled around together for warmth in their living room, with their coats on and blankets piled around them, waiting to die. I think I may have been traumatized.
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    BSG. It started so great before descending into "What the..." territory.
  • serendipity57
    serendipity57 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    THE SOPRANOS aghhh....still haven't got over that ending
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Does anyone remember a show from the '90s called Dinosaurs? It was about Dinosaurs, interestingly enough, and they were all puppets that didn't really look genetically related and the baby used to call the father "not-the-mamma". Most of the humour was pretty suggestive, but us kids were allowed to watch it because puppets, and mostly my dad thought it was funny and wanted to watch it and puppets were the excuse. It ends with the ice age. Which wouldn't be so bad except it ended with them all huddled around together for warmth in their living room, with their coats on and blankets piled around them, waiting to die. I think I may have been traumatized.
    [/quote

No, but this reminds me of Fraggle Rock and Euereka's Castle for some reason.
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Star Trek Enterprise.

I love all Star Trek, and I really did enjoy watching Enterprise but the ending just annoyed me.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Firefly... Watching Serenity killed me. </3

Me too! I love that show!!!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Jericho... should have continued. Or just had a real ending.

YES!! It could have continued forever and I would have watched it to the awesome end!
    Also Roswell... Max and Liz get hitched.... then what?!?! I wanna know if Max's kid comes back to earth or if michael and maria get together as well and if Isabel reunites with her husband??!?

Roswell, agreed! Though Max's kid did come back, it was in the series... fyi.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options

Yes i remember this :-)
    Use to love it :-)