200+ Pound Twenties (New Group)

Options
167891012»

Replies

• dreamcatcher139
    Options
    Hi!

I just turned 22 and I'm currently 212 lbs (started at 232). This sounds like a good group. (: Tomorrow is Monday, so good luck with weigh in, all!
  • steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been a slacker and haven't been posting. I finally made a loss of 2lbs after going up and down through the summer. I won't make my mini goal of 214 by my birthday on the 13th but at least I am moving in the right direction again.

Congrats to anyone who lost this week and welcome newcomers!
  • steffi1686
    Options
    Lost around half a pound this week. It was my birthday last friday so I went out to eat over the weekend to celebrate. Cake was also involved LOL! Luckily I didn't gain anything since I had my period as well and I am attracted to sweets during that time.
    I hope everyone else is doing well. I will try to check in more often.

Oh and I forgot to say this earlier but goodluck Newfie! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I have a weigh in tomorrow, but I am down below my Labor Day goal of 210 by a pound, which means I'm one pound away from my 2nd actual goal and I get my first ever pedicure (and my hubby wants to get one too!!)

I've been walking and running my butt off as well as doing walk at home video and pilates. SInce doing pilates 2.5weeks ago, I've lost 1n off ea thigh and .5in ea from my upper arms. I started tracking other areas (like thigh, chest, arms, etc) in July and combined with what mfp tracks in inches, I've lost a combined 20inches, I know it's a bit more but since I didn't start tracking everything earlier, I'll never know the exact amount.
    I hope you all are doing well. Take care!! Bru
  • steffi1686
    Options
    I lost exactly 2lbs this week. I hope I can keep up this momentum.
    I also went shopping the other day and now I fit into a size 18! I am so happy. I started at a size 22 so I am happy to have dropped 2 pants sizes. I can't wait to drop another 2 and be a size 14...I haven't been that size since middle school.

@Bru: Congrats! You seem to be doing really well! I need to find something that will help me loose around my arms...I really hate my arm flab.