Uh oh... Another girl who got bulky lifting. w/ pics

Options

Replies

• teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    your legs are AMAZING!!!!!!! You look fabulous:)
  • z0mbi3lady
    z0mbi3lady Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • WilBSkinee
    WilBSkinee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome. I think I need to start lifting! keep up the great work!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Woah! You look great! I just started a 12 week lifting program and I hope my results are as good as yours! I'm only on week 3!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is beyond amazing! I need to check out his program, because girl, your body is rockin'!
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Inspiring *Ü* Thanks for posting your bodyfat readings along with your weight. I'd seen a bunch of weight listed, but not bodyfat changes. My starting point was similar, working my way down ...
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    wth woman!! you look AMAZING. I also love the headline--so many women think they will get bulky, but the truth is you get compact.
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I have been debating on continuing with what I've been doing (I'm down 50 lb) for my last 20 lbs or to start lifting. Your results are simply amazing!!! Were you working out in a gym or at home?
  • hmoffatt
    hmoffatt Posts: 51
    Options
    Great work! Amazing.
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You're my new hero!! Excellent job!
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You are my new Inspiration!
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look totally gorgeous, and I am so motivated by you! I sent you a friend request and a question, if you get the time. Good job!
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! I signed up for a plan at bodybuilding.com and haven't started it yet. You make me want to start it today! Congrats on your sucess!
  • FiveKMRunner
    FiveKMRunner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!! Great job!!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WOW girl, you look AMAZING!!! ^_^
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results!!!
  • KLSG23
    KLSG23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!!! I did the same contest and followed LivFit trainer. Keep up the great work!!!!! I always think it is so funny when women think they are going to bulk up lifting weights. How is that even possible when a lb of muscle is smaller than a lb of fat?!?!? I love lifting!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!