Replies

• da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    h1FD26DF6
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee for the protection of others.

Doesn't seem to affect my weight loss one way or the other. Unless you count the fact that it keep me upright, and it's easier to exercise when I'm upright.

tumblr_m47ru3pRwi1rtrjuvo1_400.gif
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink it black, but I will occasionally add vanilla creamer and sugar - but when I do, I log it. :)
  • litlstar
    litlstar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    funny posts... i can never do those cleanses that are caffeine free.... love my coffee... hey it's healthier than a snickers bar =)
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Love my coffee.....hate it has calories!!!!
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Speeds up the metabolism, slightly, lowers hunger, slightly. Helps with energy, slightly.

You can see where this is going.

There are also other health benefits to coffee, Google it. BUT then you have the caffiene addition that people most often get :-( No bono
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    its a bit of an appitite supressant for me
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    97990_v0_460x.jpg
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    It helps me to not eat anything big. My day actually doesn't start til I've had a cup of joe.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Um, it makes my HAPPY! :heart: Coffay.

It's somewhat of an appetite suppressant. I drink it all morning.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I keep thinkin' I should give up coffee cuz of the calories and chemicals from my Coffeemate sweet italian cream addiction... BUT I have cut back or out so many other things (refined white flour carbs, ice cream, many processed "foods" etc), and trying to break binge cycles, etc - I have cut back to one large mug per day rather than 2-3, so I just think I will hang onto my one remaining vice for now...

And as many others have stated, I believe it makes me a better person - "less stabby" bwahahaha, love that description!! :drinker:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    It keeps me from going on a murderous rampage...

Going to jail may help me with weight loss... so I guess the answer is no, coffee does not help with weight loss..

lol
    I reached my highest weight in jail. All you do is eat all day. I would order massive amounts of mac n cheese, donuts, chocolate, candy, honey buns, etc. Spending 20 hours a day in a cell doesn't help. I was bored so I would just mindlessly eat and eat and eat.

So yes, coffee can help with weight loss.

Oh, forgot to clarify.. I'm in Canada. Our jail terms come with free personal training and education! haha