Is there anything you cannot/will not cut out of your diet?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• SkinnyMusic
    Options
    Chinese buffets....
    Moderation.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. The only thing I've cut out is pizza
  • purplepiggy1
    Options
    CAKE! But I don't really cut out anything I crave, I just watch my portions and make it fit
  • astrovivi
    astrovivi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I never cut out anything from my diet.

The only things I don't have are those foods that fall in my no-go thanks to having fructose/fructan/sorbitol intolerance.

A food intolerance already limits what you can eat so as far as I'm concerned, I don't need to cut anything else out.

That said, I've never liked junk food, never ate much processed food ever so my diet is probably still stupidly healthy :p
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anything I enjoy eating. If I want it badly enough to make it fit in my cals for the day, or badly enough to be willing to eat a little less for X number of days to compensate, then I will eat it without guilt. Nothing to feel guilty about if I figure a way to make it work anyway. Anything I cut out will just make me crave it more. Better to just fit it in with as little fuss as possible.

I work my 'cheat' meals into my daily calories and sometimes even workout extra just to have them. I eat fairly clean most of the time, so when I decide to indulge a little, I make sure I really enjoy it.

I indulge in things like my favorite BBQ, a burger from Five Guys, my favorite Neapolitan pizza, Chicken Pad Thai and ice cream about once a week.
  • xjmcx
    xjmcx Posts: 27
    Options
    I don't cut anything out either... I just watch my portion sizes and work it into my calories! :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I haven't cut anything out completely. Well okay, not true...soda, but I've never really been too keen on it anyway.
  • spunkybunny
    spunkybunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have walked away from SO many foods due to intolerances and metabolic syndrome that I absolutely refuse to give up anything else. I will either make room in my total calories or excercise more to earn it but I will not give up any of the foods I can still have!