Replies

• eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I watch them all, thats why I,m overweight:sad:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    You all mentioned a lot of them that I watch too. I am busy throughout the week, so I usually tape them on the dvr and watch them over the weekend. Also, on demand has a lot of the series too. So I do like LA Ink, I like the tattoo stories, I like the drama. I love the last shop manager who thought she was Miss It!
    I am watching Chad Ochocinco's show. I love how the bracket is set up. I am a fan of football and I like the twist with the match up dates. The finale is fastly approaching.

I never got into the housewives or jersey shore or any of those.
    I do like law and order, they are coming out with a new series this fall.
    I miss 24!

Thanks to everyone who posted. I'm trying to bump it to get a few more ideas on what my next series may be.
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ...the kardashians...lol
  • stringcheeze
    Options
    Mad Men....guilty pleasure in that the only TV show I watch. My TV is used to watch Netflix on my Roku box or for use with my Wii.

I'm so abnormal. :)
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    NCIS, Law & Order: SVU, Family Guy, Futurama and Gossip Girl

Oh and I love watching Word World (the lil kid show on PBS)!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Addicted to Big brother
    xfactor
    Keeping up with the kardashians
    Desperate housewives
    Ugly Betty
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Tosh.0 and Futurama. Two of the dumbest shows ever - you can actually feel your IQ dropping while you watch. But I love them!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I watch NCIS...but that is hardly a guilty pleasure, i let everyone know what they are missing out on!
    Lately, i have been watching old episodes of 7th Heaven online.

Woohoo! Another NCIS freak! I love love love the show...can't wait for next season!
    And it's not a guilty pleasure...it's a normal show.

My guily pleasure is Phineas and Ferb (Disney Channel)...my daughter loves the show and so do I. Scooby Doo is another one (we have the original series and the what's new scooby doo on dvd).
  • KatieKlotz
    KatieKlotz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me, too! It's like a train wreck! I CAN'T look away! LOL
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    OMG! Where do I start??? Soooo many to name and yes, I am a reality junkie. There I said it!!! On with the list...

Survivor-I've watched every season
    Amazing Race
    Big Brother
    Top Chef, Top Chef Masters
    ALL of the Real Housewives
    Rachel Zoe Project
    Project Runway
    Desperate Housewives
    Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Bachelor Pad
    Flipping Out
    Bethenny Getting Married

WOW... I'm sure there's more but can't think of them all right now. Boy, I look like a loser that watches TV all the time but I really don't! lol
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I watch NCIS...but that is hardly a guilty pleasure, i let everyone know what they are missing out on!
    Lately, i have been watching old episodes of 7th Heaven online.

Woohoo! Another NCIS freak! I love love love the show...can't wait for next season!
    And it's not a guilty pleasure...it's a normal show.

My guily pleasure is Phineas and Ferb (Disney Channel)...my daughter loves the show and so do I. Scooby Doo is another one (we have the original series and the what's new scooby doo on dvd).

I LOVE NCIS! And I really hate how they ended last season... I've been on edge ALL summer! Its driving me crazy! haha I'm not ashamed of it though

I am however ashamed of Celebrity Apprentice.... nobody I know knows I watch this, not even the fiance. :laugh: :laugh:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the poster who mentioned 7th Heaven being online. I googled and found a website with all seasons episodes available free!! I always enjoyed that show. The channel it plays on where I am is not included in my cable subscription, and it would cost me a fortune to add a bunch of channels I don't need just to get the one channel.

As for what I DO watch.--thanks to on demand--Ice Road Truckers:noway: :blushing: There is also a kid's program that comes on just before our noon news, (at the same time as Rachael Ray, which I avoid --"lead us not into temptation":laugh: )--anyway, the kid's program is called "Martha Speaks." Martha the talking dog reminds me of Mai Li--the Lhasa in my avatar, who is very "talkative" when she wants something, as in "FEED ME, mom!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    The Jersey Shore, I swear my IQ drops a few points every Thursday after watching it, but I LOVE it!

haha me too!
  • kimmi33
    kimmi33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    True Blood....I try to not watch it but.....

Teen Mom....
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ha very funny! I saw where one other person had one of my tops lol- Project Runway

As for the rest:

-Dexter is a must
    -Sons of Anarchy is a must!
    -Nurse Jackie
    -Entourage
    -Big Love- used to be a must.... not good any more
    -Rubicon is catching my attention

Lucky for me and my schedule, These come on at varying times....

If I could only pick one to stick with from now on I would choose Sons of Anarchy! I love bad boys :D
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    My hubbie loves ice road truckers. He recorded last season's marathon right before the new season started. It is really interested. Seen a trucker get stuck in the ditch for over 4 hours after taking so much trash. Saw another one deliver a damaged load....missed how that ended. Lisa is my favorite. Female truckers rule!

Thanks everyone for chiming in. I see there are a few big brother fans out there too.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    The most wasted time of the summer was due to "You're Cut Off" on VH1. A bunch of uppity wives of rich guys and snotty daughters of rich people (mostly 1st generation rich, not like the Hearsts) got their credit cards taken away and sent to camp to learn to do work and stop being so *****y and spoiled and extravagant--they had to be nice and accept their family's terms or they didn't "graduate" aka get access to the money again. This was brilliant television. My husband and I both felt horrible about ourselves but couldn't wait for each week's episode. Now that it's over, we are back to Jersey Shore, looking forward to seeing who is the president of the IFF each week.
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My husband has got me watching Baggage. Its a new game show I guess you call it with Jerry Springer as the host. It is too funny. Contestants have to reveal their "baggage" and the winners get to go on a date. Hard to explain. I am always trying to read at night and my husband watches his DVR'd episodes. I get sucked in. grrrrrr.....
  • chariece
    Options
    sunny in philadehia on fx AND modern family on ABC. crazy shows.:smokin:
  • mistellefisher
    Options
    This makes me realize I watch too much TV!