Replies

• asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    lady_tracy, I began a couple months ago in somewhat the same situation as yours. I had been through SEVERAL blood pressure meds, and although most of them lowered my blood pressure, my doctor and I couldn't find even one that didn't make me feel TERRIBLE.

I finally realized that I would have to take charge of myself and see if eating like a healthy person instead of a garbage disposal would help, and surprise! It did!

I have a little over 20 pounds gone, blood pressure is in the middle of normal range, I feel good, no cravings, making progress.

YES, what you have said is a help to me, a source of encouragement, and a testimonial to the fact that if you DO it, MFP will work.

Thank you, and Best Wishes on your journey!
  • Sam_Africa
    Sam_Africa Posts: 16
    Options
    Superb job!!!!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job! Congrats on your new, healthy lifestyle!
  • denanana
    denanana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, thanks for sharing! You look gorgeous! Your family must be so proud of you! Keep going strong!
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    truly inspiring! I just started taking control of my weight and diet in April. Since then I have lost 16 pounds (I have lost 2 pounds since joining MFP last week). I have about 80 to go, but reading stories like yours, really helps! I am sharing your story with my husband who has had multiple back surgeries and feels lost as to what he can do to get his health in order. Thank you for sharing!
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Great story!! Keep up the good work and keep us posting on how ya doing!! Best of luck xxxx
  • mrsriisky
    mrsriisky Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! This is just what I needed to see as I'm whining to myself about not wanting to workout today- if you could make such a tremendous lifestyle change, surely I can go get my 30 day shred video over with!

Keep us posted, you are doing amazing!
  • cgotham
    cgotham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are motivating me to get started! (AGAIN) . Thank you.
  • Class_Act
    Class_Act Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing! Def helped! :)
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time! Congrats on your new life! You look amazing!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome work.. Brava!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    this is a great story, your honesty is inspiring. keep up the hard work!
  • raiwoof
    raiwoof Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! MAJOR pat on the back for you!! That's amazing! Keep up the good and hard work! I just love this line you wrote: "Most people would say that this was a big mistake, but I say, if you're gonna get angry, do it all at once and get it over with."
  • bunnsangel
    bunnsangel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the great work. You look absolutely amazing :happy:
  • Michellekutz1
    Options
    Fantastic, thanks so much for sharing your story!
  • wyotivoli
    wyotivoli Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go. This is so inspiring. It is funny, now that I am counting calories it is scarry to think how many I was consuming on a daily basis.
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    amazingly well done! WHOA! Absolutely inspiring!
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you are simply awesome. pretty amazing to finally take care of YOU, isn't it :-) YOU GO, GIRL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!