Worst Gym creeper story

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    LOL (to the OP)

Ok, I have two, but they aren't as good as the OP:

1) I was working out at the gym. After I stopped and was walking away, this much older guy shouts something from behind me, so I turned to look. Then he says, "I was watching you the whole time. It was very exciting. You are wearing a skirt. That's so exciting. Most people don't wear skirts to the gym, but you do. It's just so fun and exciting. Would you like to go out for a drink after this." I was just very startled because I was in my 20's, had a toddler and 6 month old baby in the gym childcare, married and all that. I also was wearing the exercise skirt, that had shorts attached because I thought it was more covering to have a skirt over the shorts (instead of just shorts). And I had not known at all that he had been standing behind me, watching me the whole time. I just said, "I'm married", and pointed at my ring. Also, I was wearing an ordinary cotton t-shirt (that was loose).

2) At the same gym, and same time frame, another guy 35 years older than me, befriends me and gives me some weight lifting tips (that was all fine). After a couple months of that, he shows up at the gym drunk. Then I hear a guy (while gesturing towards me) say, "Her! She isn't even 30! Yeah, good luck with that!" So then later when I am walking by one of my usual exercise spots, I see the guy with the friend standing to watch. And he says to me, "You are looking really good". And I say thanks. Then he says, "I mean, REALLY REALLY GOOOOD!!! while staring at my butt in a purposefully obvious way. I didn't know what to do, so I just walked away. He already knew that I'm married and had two little ones in the child care. Keep in mind that he was drunk at the gym, made some other scenes and ended up getting kicked out that day. Also, I was wearing not tight pants and a loose t-shirt (all my clothing was loose, I was post-partum).

Obviously there have been worse and more creeper-like situations (that I probably wouldn't choose to share), but he asked specifically at the gym.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Well no I'm not jealous. She's hot, she knows it, she flaunts it. So she can't be surprised when people comment on her appearance!!!

Well then, I guess you can't be surprised when people call you out on your ignorance because you sure do flaunt it!

QFT. And btw I think you look lovely.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    But all I'm saying is that if you're going to dress provocatively then you're going to get some (I guess unwanted) comments. Is everyone just totally unaware of how the male psyche works??

Gym gear in a gym is not dressing provocatively - (even if it is one of those nasty g string leotards from the 80s)! Gym gear needs to be comfortable, fit well/not hinder your work out in any way.

I am similarly busty and would wear a (black) sports bra as a top at the gym with short shorts because it fits the above requirements.

I do not expect people to comment because it is appropriate gear to be wearing in a gym and they should be focusing on their own work out.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Last week some kid decided to let me know in the middle of a crowded weight room that I have a ''gorgeous *kitten*'' super loud. I was mortified! He borderline shouted it and managed to turn the head of everyone within a 30 foot radius. Complete *kitten*.

Well, tbh, the way you dress and present yourself in your photos can only insinuate that you WANT that kind of attention. Yea maybehe was a little out of line, but what do you expect?

I can agree to some extent but def. not in this case....checked out her profile and just because she has big ol titties doesnt mean she wants that type of behavior. She wears tank tops and shorts....nothing out of the ordinary. She's a good looking chick and nothing wrong with the way she is dressed. I dont get it?

^ I'd word this a bit differently, but I agree with the sentiment. Normal work out gear worn by an attractive woman vs. *kitten* in the gym. Hopefully someone dropped kicked him out the door.

And OP, that's weird. Just weird.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Last week some kid decided to let me know in the middle of a crowded weight room that I have a ''gorgeous *kitten*'' super loud. I was mortified! He borderline shouted it and managed to turn the head of everyone within a 30 foot radius. Complete *kitten*.

Well, tbh, the way you dress and present yourself in your photos can only insinuate that you WANT that kind of attention. Yea maybehe was a little out of line, but what do you expect?

I can agree to some extent but def. not in this case....checked out her profile and just because she has big ol titties doesnt mean she wants that type of behavior. She wears tank tops and shorts....nothing out of the ordinary. She's a good looking chick and nothing wrong with the way she is dressed. I dont get it?

Not sheriff serious, he/she has been trolling from the first post.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Ok...this isn't a gym creeper story...but in keeping with the "how women dress directly correlates to how they're treated" theme here's my story.

<<<<<<<<< I was wearing this outfit & walking down one of the main streets in Reno with a friend. We happened to be walking towards a church on our way to get pedicures. Some guy walks up to us & says, "Hey ladies...are you dressed for church?...No, not church...but to burn in hell, hahahaha".
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

So that was a little out of line? Hmmmm

So she's all sweaty and smelly, but she has tight shorts/pants on so it's only slightly out of line.

When then is "slightly out of line" if she were at the beat with her hair and makeup done and in a thong bikini?
    Is full blown rape OK in this situation.

I sure hope that you are now starting to see how ridiculous that reply was!

I'm still waiting for a response on this.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

^ I'd word this a bit differently, but I agree with the sentiment. Normal work out gear worn by an attractive woman vs. *kitten* in the gym. Hopefully someone dropped kicked him out the door.

sorry, i liked her knockers ;)
  • Perplexities
    Options

So she's all sweaty and smelly, but she has tight shorts/pants on so it's only slightly out of line.

When then is "slightly out of line" if she were at the beat with her hair and makeup done and in a thong bikini?

you're waiting for a troll to respond to you. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You guys are white knighting her way too hard, I feel like I need to balance the scale.

... Such a great *kitten* comes with great responsibility, Liftingmommy was definitely asking for that AND more.
    Come at me Betas.

I wish I were as cool as you.

*Takes notes.*

A wild Beta Appears!

Since you are an advocate for blurting out anything that pops to mind I just want you to know that without any doubt in my mind you are without question the absolute biggest douche I have ever encountered on MFP.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    No one ever creeps me. I feel so left out and damaged. No one steals my underwear or tells me how gorgeous my *kitten* is.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

sorry, i liked her knockers ;)

Kids these days . . . :wink:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You guys are white knighting her way too hard, I feel like I need to balance the scale.

... Such a great *kitten* comes with great responsibility, Liftingmommy was definitely asking for that AND more.
    Come at me Betas.

*Takes notes.*

A wild Beta Appears!

It is cute that you think you are an Alpha because you troll.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    No one ever creeps me. I feel so left out and damaged. No one steals my underwear or tells me how gorgeous my *kitten* is.

tumblr_ls979dD93T1qf28p4o3_250.gif
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Is the problem with what he said, word choice, or the fact that it was loud and made other people look? I mean, if the guy had said quietly, " I see you lifting a lot here and really admire your hard work - your glutes are especially gorgeous." would that have been OK?

edit for typo

you're waiting for a troll to respond to you. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options

:blushing: Now steal my underwear and tell me my *kitten* is gorgeous!
  • Perplexities
    Options

Come at me Betas.

*Takes notes.*

A wild Beta Appears!

It is cute that you think you are an Alpha because you troll.

I don't recall proclaiming "Im an Alpha" awfully beta of you to assume I had.
  • BigBo63
    BigBo63 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have this man at my gym that is creepy and wants to show off his good. I see him everyday and he bothers me.He is in his mid to late 50's i guess. He wears very short shorts and small tank tops that show everything. It like he is shirtless. He does this old school work sit-up routine and he does them with his old ball to the crowd. He is doing it on purpose. If he would turn you would not see his leopard underwear as he work out. I mean turn your junk toward the wall. He is worse in the locker room. As soon as he come in he strips nake and starts telling jokes and talking to people. I have seen him shaving and burshing his teeth butt nake. I mean put on a towel. The the kicker is I walk in the lockerroom about a week ago and he had his leg up on the sink and he was blow drying his ball. Yes blow drying his ball!
  • Perplexities
    Options

Come at me Betas.

*Takes notes.*

A wild Beta Appears!

Since you are an advocate for blurting out anything that pops to mind I just want you to know that without any doubt in my mind you are without question the absolute biggest douche I have ever encountered on MFP.

He/She is trolling, you're responding to said troll. You're not being very bright trying to argue with him/her logically.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

:blushing: Now steal my underwear and tell me my *kitten* is gorgeous!

What makes you think I haven't stolen it already? :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.