Men: would you date a married woman?

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    In for a bunch of Lying

(or maybe not, men are so shameless)
    Just so we are square, if a man made this statement about women he would be crucified.

which is true.

and is a great way to realize that what was said was totally effing wrong.

sexism is a coin with two sides....one can't exist with out the other.

I'm not into it.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Well I'm obviously a female but I'm gonna say this.. if you are trying to get into a relationship with someone who is married, think, they're cheating on their spouse, what's to stop them from cheating on you? If it's dating but not serious, casual dating, etc, however, well then I don't think it matters too much (depends if youre looking for true love or just some fun) because the married person is obviously willing to cheat with or without my influence anyway.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    In for a bunch of Lying

Just so we are square, if a man made this statement about women he would be crucified.

which is true.

I'm not into it.

:flowerforyou:
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    In for a bunch of Lying

which is true.

I'm not into it.
    You are awesome!
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    As a former fighter, there are two kinds of men who you NEVER want to get into a fight with.
    A: A pissed off Father
    B: A pissed off Husband.

I have been on the receiving end of a pissed off Father before (Not mad at me but, I was in his way) and I have been the pissed off Husband many years ago.

And as I (and others) have mentioned, a cheater cannot be trusted.
    ever.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I try to, but her and I are both busy with work and our kids... luckily, we're married to each other, so it's safe.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Technically when I met my boyfriend I was still married. However we had been separated for over a year and just hadn't gotten the divorce finalized because it was a huge nasty mess. The bf wasn't really pleased when he found out I was married, but he stuck around.
  • The answer for me is absolutely no, even when I was single. Marriage still means something to me, so I won't do anything to undermine it, mine or others'.

How about you?

Edit:
    I mean marriage in the traditional sense: exclusive romantic & sexual relationship between two persons.

1827053-dog_not_sure.jpg
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Technically when I met my boyfriend I was still married. However we had been separated for over a year and just hadn't gotten the divorce finalized because it was a huge nasty mess. The bf wasn't really pleased when he found out I was married, but he stuck around.

Same here. I was married, and I LIED like crazy. She isn't the type to date a married guy no matter how long they were separated. (in my case it was almost a year)

By the time she found out she was already hooked :wink:

Probably not the way I 'should' have handled things but if I didn't I wouldn't have met her and I wouldn't have the world's most awesome little boy.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    My ex knew I was separated, on my way to divorce. We actually never "met" until that was filed. And even then only once before it was finalized.

I think there are some circumstances... where it's not quite as scuzzy.

But to approach a happily married woman or man I think would be icky.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    The grass is not always greener on the other side :flowerforyou:
  • david_84
    david_84 Posts: 16
    NO WAY
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    NO I wouldn't date a married woman ''

But id tap one , if her husband doesn't do the tapping.
  • david_84
    david_84 Posts: 16
    Great point :wink:
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    HunterKiller_wechange2 Posts: 332 Member
    Yes and i would also have sex with her. The husband can join in too as long as our penises don't touch.
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    In for a bunch of Lying

which is true.

I'm not into it.

How bout it was her opinion and everyone is entitled to answer as they please. So try to not mock the other members because this resignates some where in your life. This must hit close to home with you since to seem to have nothing of your own to post about. Following another member so you feel relevant?
  • EnviousDan
    EnviousDan Posts: 107 Member
    In for a bunch of Lying

In b4 women are making me sandwiches. /sarcasm
    See? Aren't gender stereotypes fun?
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    2 of the last 3 people I dated were married, but they were separated from their spouse, and one's divorce was finalized while we dated. So if they were still with their spouse no, still married but not together fair game.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    when I see threads like this I can't help but wonder WTF compelled OP to start this thread.

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm sure there are plenty of volunteer opportunities in your city to help feed the homeless or something.

Yet you are here!!

It is a DISCUSSION board in the CHIT-CHAT section. :smile:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member

Same here, except my boyfriend at the time knew I was separated and getting a divorce. It didn't bother him in the least, he knew I wasn't at all interested in reconciling with the ex. We got married 11 months after the divorce from my ex was finalized.