Men: would you date a married woman?

Options

Replies

• sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    Have done and would do again. As long as both people know that it is an affair, just sex and company and noting more serious.

I have been told before that ‘she’ loves her husband and doesn’t want to leave him but wants a bit of sexy fun on the side. I’m happy with that. If I start to get feeling for her or if she for me then we cool things down or walk away. I’m not into breaking up marriages.

If I ever get married and my woman does that to me, that would be cool jus as long as she tells me about it.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    In for a bunch of Lying

(or maybe not, men are so shameless)
    I've known guys who actually think it's a point of pride...

People who think like that are dbags.

My ex husband seemed to think it was OK...
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    If it is not your wife why are you worried about what other people do and if it is your wife then your issue should be with her and not you. Everyone does not follow the tradtional one man - one woman forever belief. Live and let live!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    The answer for me is absolutely no, even when I was single. Marriage still means something to me, so I won't do anything to undermine it, mine or others'.

How about you?

Edit:
    I mean marriage in the traditional sense: exclusive romantic & sexual relationship between two persons.

bookcover.jpg
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Is this a 'I'll start a topic so that women think I'm good' topic? People that knowingly date married people are idiots, whether they are men or women.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I regularly date a married woman. I'm quite attracted to her and love taking her out to dinner and occasionally out for adventures. We've done zip lines and wall climbing, but most of the time it's dinner and a movie. I'm really enjoying the experience!

Before anyone takes this too seriously, I'm talking about dating my own wife. I highly recommend it . . . um, that you date your own wife not mine.

So I guess I should stop banging her huh?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Have done and would do again. As long as both people know that it is an affair, just sex and company and noting more serious.

I have been told before that ‘she’ loves her husband and doesn’t want to leave him but wants a bit of sexy fun on the side. I’m happy with that. If I start to get feeling for her or if she for me then we cool things down or walk away. I’m not into breaking up marriages.

If I ever get married and my woman does that to me, that would be cool jus as long as she tells me about it.

Your saying you would take the time to get to know someone, meet their family, invest in a house and such, fall in love, put a ring on their finger, and vow to her that you will stay married for as long as you both shall live and then if she comes to you and tells you she wants to bang some rando, you'd be ok with it?

Wow, I think if you fell into TRUE love, this would not be the case.
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    What if she is married to another woman? That's legal in many states.

That's a game changer.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    These lies a still going on? :yawn: Morning...
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    Your saying you would take the time to get to know someone, meet their family, invest in a house and such, fall in love, put a ring on their finger, and vow to her that you will stay married for as long as you both shall live and then if she comes to you and tells you she wants to bang some rando, you'd be ok with it?

Not like a one night sand, and I would need the other guy to know that I knew about him, but if it’s just safe sex then that’s cool.

When im out with a girl I don’t expect other men not to look at her, if she’s good looking, and IMHO they have been, then shes going to get lookd up an down.

Don’t get me worng dude, it’s not a requirement, I jus don’t see why SHE can’t use someone else for sex. If she’s told me about it it’s not being dishonest is it?

I would have a problem if she fell in love with someone else but love and sex are not the same thing.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

True love? Like a Disney movie?
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Not like a one night sand, and I would need the other guy to know that I knew about him, but if it’s just safe sex then that’s cool.

When im out with a girl I don’t expect other men not to look at her, if she’s good looking, and IMHO they have been, then shes going to get lookd up an down.

Don’t get me worng dude, it’s not a requirement, I jus don’t see why SHE can’t use someone else for sex. If she’s told me about it it’s not being dishonest is it?

I would have a problem if she fell in love with someone else but love and sex are not the same thing.

212882_7721.jpg
  • killin_me_softly
    Options
    I regularly date a married woman. I'm quite attracted to her and love taking her out to dinner and occasionally out for adventures. We've done zip lines and wall climbing, but most of the time it's dinner and a movie. I'm really enjoying the experience!

Before anyone takes this too seriously, I'm talking about dating my own wife. I highly recommend it . . . um, that you date your own wife not mine.

lol Me and hubby go on dates too!
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Is this a 'I'll start a topic so that women think I'm good' topic? People that knowingly date married people are idiots, whether they are men or women.
    I don't need women to think I'm good, as I'm married and have no interest in going out of it.

If they are idiots, then are there more idiots than non idiots? I suspect many people will disagree with your opinion that they're idiots.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

True love? Like a Disney movie?

b601413d.gif
  • Hexahedra
    Options
    I must be hitting a nerve with many people. I'm trying to figure out what's upsetting. Is it upsetting because I'm supposed to assume that the answer is 'yes'? Or is it because asking the question is viewed as encouraging the practice (by letting promiscuous women know which men on this thread to approach)? Or is it such a private question that even asking it is inappropriate (despite the fact that nobody puts a gun to your head to answer)?

If you think the question is stupid, why?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I must be hitting a nerve with many people. I'm trying to figure out what's upsetting. Is it upsetting because I'm supposed to assume that the answer is 'yes'? Or is it because asking the question is viewed as encouraging the practice (by letting promiscuous women know which men on this thread to approach)? Or is it such a private question that even asking it is inappropriate (despite the fact that nobody puts a gun to your head to answer)?

Well, your premise is that everyone holds the same morality as you do, which is not true. There are other factors as well, but I need caffeine.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

Well, your premise is that everyone holds the same morality as you do, which is not true. There are other factors as well, but I need caffeine.

Ya go get that caffeine but I doubt it will improve your personality any. :ohwell: :yawn:
  • Hexahedra
    Options

If I really think everyone holds the same morality as I do, I wouldn't be asking the question. I don't need to ask "is theft wrong", I just assume it is.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    maybe I have no morals, maybe it's not important but date as in go on dates...probably not but I can't say that I absolutely wouldn't...and have relations...yeah no doubt...i'm not the one who's married....and of course that changes if the husband was mob or something