Around 160
  • familyizzy
    familyizzy Posts: 26
    Options
    5'6" - 5'7" goal is 160 - 170
  • mollianna
    mollianna Posts: 18
    Options
    I am 5'5" and currently at 155 pounds. All I know is that in the triathlons I am in, I am almost always one of the biggest girls there and my fat is hanging over in my bike pics. Not cool.. At one time I was skinny at 115 pounds, but not as fit as I am today.. I want a middle ground, strong and muscular and fit, not too skinny. I am anticipating that weight to be around the 125 to 130 range.
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'6" and am shooting for a body fat percentage of 21%. That will put me at approx. 138 lbs.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I chose 140 since it's on the higher end of the BMI range for this height and I want to focus on lowering my BF% not really the number on the scale. But it gives another goal to watch. I may end up heavier or lighter depending on how much muscle mass I build.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 5 n a half (I miss being 5ft 6 lol) n hope to be 150lbs but I'll see how I feel when I get near :)
  • seafuss
    seafuss Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My doc says 145 and I say 155!!!
  • Txgirl1204
    Txgirl1204 Posts: 37
    Options
    I am 5'5" and GW is 140 lbs.
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 years old, 5'6", and I want to weigh about 155, which would put me at the higher end of the normal BMI range. However, when I saw my doctor two weeks ago, she said that she thinks 170 would be a good weight for me, taking in to consideration my body type and frame.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'5! Barely.

I'm currently 135, my goal might be 130 but it depends on how I look. I want to see more cuts on my stomach! That's pretty much it.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I chose mine based on the body fat percentage I want. Check out this website:

http://www.builtlean.com/2010/08/03/ideal-body-fat-percentage-chart/

It has links to pictures of people at different body fat percentages so you can get a rough idea of how you'd look at any given percentage, and a formula for determining your ideal weight for the body fat percentage you want to achieve. I'm shooting for 22%, which calculates to 160 pounds. I'm thinking I may shoot for a little lower than that but we'll see when I get there.
  • Pvestin
    Pvestin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Focusing on Body Fat % my goal is 160 - 170. dr agrees that 170 should be my goal. In college I was 160 with 18% body fat, technically overweight. I don't have near the muscle mass now that I did then, but I still am fairly muscular.
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 or 5'6 ... I'm not really sure *Ü* I hit 135 several years ago, and would love to get there again. I was able to fit back into my wedding dress. But that said, as the scale slowly slid up over the years, I still felt fine at 140, 145, even 150. I was actually quite surprised that I still felt good at those weights (especially going UP). But as it progressed past that, I could see it in my face, arms and more of the ol'muffin top. So starting here at 180 in May, I'm down to 168. I really hope I can at least get to 150 before I hit a plateau or slip. I'll keep trying to get to 135, but I think I'll be satisfied if I can get to 150.
  • Foxxyfiercefitness
    Foxxyfiercefitness Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and 5'5. My ultimate goal weight is somewhere between 150-160lbs to be determined once I get close. Right now, I'm just focusing on getting in Onederland!
  • R105MCEsc
    R105MCEsc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think its about finding your happy place tbh. My original goal when I was 187 was to be 150, now i weight about 127-130 and I feel good. I'm about 5'5 and most of my weight lingers in my hips and thighs (Pear-shape) so this weight doesnt look bad on me nor do I look unhealthy. When I reached 150, than 140.. I still wasn't happy with myself, that's how I knew it wasn't my happy spot. Taking age into account, i'm only 22 and I hear that when you're older, it's best to have a little more weight on you because your natural muscles start to depreciate with age.
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" and my goal weight was 140. I am not there yet but right now I'm focused more on inches.
  • chickadee1166
    chickadee1166 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and my goal weight is 147. I picked this because it was the weight that I had felt healthy and happy at before I gained. No other reason!
  • desertduchessRN
    desertduchessRN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and weigh 151. Goal is 135 pounds which I haven't been since high school. I'm striving for more than a goal number, I want to feel good in clothes and lose the rolls that hang over my pants! Strangely enough I wear a size 6/8 at this weight. I guess it all depends on where you "wear" you weight.
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently 36 weeks pregnant and 142lb. My goal weight is around 120-125lb with my body fat at 19-21%. I have a small frame. I was at 125lb when I got pregnant and was working on toning at that point which I have to defer for a while :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 and my goal is 130 or a comfortable size 4-6. Depends on what I get to first. I mostly just want to lose inches and be that size. If I make it there and weight 140-145, that's fine by me.