Do people give you weird looks in public?

Options

Replies

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I wear my hair red so I get looks all the time. I get compliments as well on my hair but the looks are usually from other females who are shocked and possibly a little jealous that I can get away with my bright *kitten* hair lol. I love it. :)

I miss my bright hair hair.... Yours is lovely!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I get weird looks all the time. I am happy to let my freak flag fly, let them stare. ;)
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would stare too: you look awesome :)
  • noah_mac
    noah_mac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    All the time! Not sure if it's because I'm young, or piercings though.. then again some people are just rude!
  • TheExorcistt
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Hell yeah, more people.
    I was hoping this page would have some like-minded souls.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    yeah I used to get heckled a lot for my piercings/hair :grumble: Even with normal hair/ no visible face holes I still get em xD Maybe we are all just very interesting peeps.
  • Kit000
    Kit000 Posts: 4
    Options
    I feel so at home in this thread, I wish there was a like button!!!
  • Loasaur
    Loasaur Posts: 125
    Options
    Many people can't handle my "weirdness" I guess, is how I would put it. I prefer to call it "normal" because "normal" is a subjective term. I like being weird, it keeps away the "normals." ;]
  • TheExorcistt
    Options
    I accept you all with open arms.
  • zephyr221
    zephyr221 Posts: 1
    Options
    Oh for goodness sake. This thread is unreal. Heaven forbid anyone should look at us. Pierced, crazy hair, tattoos, weird skin growths, obese, extremely skinny, or just straight up ugly....we have all seen it all or been/had all of the things listed. No one cares! Yes you may get a strange look or what you perceive to be strange look but people move on and don't think twice about you and your own perceived weirdness.... But alas we always think people minds revolve around our existence, appearance, presence, everything is about SELF.
    Get over yourselves.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I live in a medium sized city in South Korea. Sometimes on the street (especially in a traditional market), I think I must be the first white guy they've ever seen.

....that or I have a duck on my head and don't know it.
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    I wear my hair red so I get looks all the time. I get compliments as well on my hair but the looks are usually from other females who are shocked and possibly a little jealous that I can get away with my bright *kitten* hair lol. I love it. :)
    I love your hair, absolutely beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    I'm the stranger! a guy opens his door and gets stared at, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO STARES!!!
  • TheExorcistt
    Options
    Oh for goodness sake. This thread is unreal. Heaven forbid anyone should look at us. Pierced, crazy hair, tattoos, weird skin growths, obese, extremely skinny, or just straight up ugly....we have all seen it all or been/had all of the things listed. No one cares! Yes you may get a strange look or what you perceive to be strange look but people move on and don't think twice about you and your own perceived weirdness.... But alas we always think people minds revolve around our existence, appearance, presence, everything is about SELF.
    Get over yourselves.

Get over ourselves? For what? Having a discussion?
    This thread seemed to get to you a little bit there.
    Then again, it's only inevitable that someone comes in to ruin everyone elses fun.
    You're "that" person at parties, aren't you?
  • TheExorcistt
    Options
    I'm the stranger! a guy opens his door and gets stared at, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO STARES!!!

LOL. Love the reference.
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    Get over yourselves.

Get over ourselves? For what? Having a discussion?
    This thread seemed to get to you a little bit there.
    Then again, it's only inevitable that someone comes in to ruin everyone elses fun.
    You're "that" person at parties, aren't you?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options

LOL. Love the reference.

nice. Didn't think it would be recognized instantly
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should add that sometimes I am the one staring, but it is just because I love piercings and tattoos and bright hair colors (only not on me LOL). I like looking at people who have them and I find such people more creative and nicer to hang out with. But I never judge or not in the bad way (if there is any good way that is) :bigsmile:

P.S. Tattoos and piercings on a guy - EXTREMELY SEXY! :blushing: :heart:
  • TheExorcistt
    Options

LOL. Love the reference.

nice. Didn't think it would be recognized instantly

One of my favorite scenes in television, good sir!
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

I love that hair!