I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• lost_in_thought
    Options
    im 5 ft 4, 26 and 143 pounds. Just joined 5 days ago. Friends my height and similar age would be great. :)
  • stop_stopping
    stop_stopping Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 (another shorty!) and looking to lose ~80 lbs. Looking for some friends so everyone is free to add me :-)
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    5'4 here with a long weight loss journey ahead. Would love to have some more friends for support.
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Hi, im 5.4" . Im new here too .... im 26 a mum and own my own business. I too am a yo yo dieter, and have been between a size 8 and a size 18 in the past five years. Im currently a british size 14/16. I too hope this app will be my savior! A friend of mine had done amazingly using this app. You can befriend me, however my food diarys have simply been me being normal as i wanted to do this and look back and see what I can change. I start tomorrow. :) x
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Jackie, I'm 5'2" , 146 and almost 46. I'm on here daily since starting Insanity. You can add me if you like. Good luck on your journey.
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 21 (:
    I started out at 172lbs and I'm currently at 142lbs, hoping to get down to 126lbs.
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you can add me! i'm 5'4" and always looking for support :)
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    5ft 3 here so anyone feel free to add me !!
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    I'm 5'2" !
    Im around 125 - 128 lbs
  • juicednjuicy7
    juicednjuicy7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I AM 4"11, 21YEARS OF AGE! WEIGHING IN AT 180 LBS! IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE FRIENDS FOR FITNESS AND MOTIVATION!!! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AND ANYONE ELSE IS MORE THAN DELIGHTED AS WELL!!!
  • back2athlete
    Options
    im 5'0 currently 138 with a goal of 110
    feel free to add me :)
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3 and 161lbs. My goal at the moment is around 140lbs but I'm just trying to get to 1 stone by the end of July at this point (I have already lost 7lbs, so 7lbs to go).

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"

Started at 190lbs, currently at 165 lbs and still working
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! Feel free to add me! I am 26 years old, 4'11" and currently weigh 201... I started at 269 almost 3.5 years ago and have about 80 more to lose! :smile:
  • fitjessie813
    fitjessie813 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yikes!!! I think I am the oldest person here! I'm 5'4" 41 years old weight 179 as of this morning. I have lost 81 lbs, I have 29 more to go to reach my goal. I haven't been too good with my food diary but I am going to change that... I know these last 29 lbs will be hard to lose so I need to pay close attention to everything :) You and anyone else on here are welcome to friend me... the more the merrier :)
  • craftingmama
    craftingmama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4"11.75 and weigh 130.2 as of this morning. At my highest I was 148. Just started Paleo style diet a week ago going gluten free and dairy free - food allergies.
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older... but definitely a member of the vertically challenged club! lol :laugh: you can add me if you like!
  • mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    add me :) Im 5'3
  • vickygetshealthy
    Options
    I'm 5'3, feel free to add me!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 you can add me!