Dr. Oz Swimsuit Slimdown Drink

Options

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Swimsuit Slimdown Drink you say?

Step right up folks. I have the elixir of life. It brought my mammy back from the grave and made my little sister a model in France.

tumblr_m5w7gsT8AE1r14nqwo1_500.jpg
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It's horrible that people keep bashing these Dr. Oz miracle products, and instead push people to drink more water. It's like they don't even realize how dangerous water IS!

This PDF explains it all: http://www.dhmo.org/msds/MSDS-DHMO-Kemp.pdf
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Its not quack my mother used to do this and had success, its healthy . Something in grape fruit helps to burn fat I find pineapple works too. Calorie deficit doesn't work for me been doing that for years and just doesn't work.

Then you're doing it wrong.

Sorry, not to sound snarky, but eating at a deficit will *absolutely* result in weight loss. You're likely eating more than you think you are. The other option is your deficit is way too huge and you've jacked up your metabolism.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Its not quack my mother used to do this and had success, its healthy . Something in grape fruit helps to burn fat I find pineapple works too. Calorie deficit doesn't work for me been doing that for years and just doesn't work.

HAHAHA Good one! You win the internet today!!!

bZO2n.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Swimsuit Slimdown Drink you say?

Step right up folks. I have the elixir of life. It brought my mammy back from the grave and made my little sister a model in France.

tumblr_m5w7gsT8AE1r14nqwo1_500.jpg

Funny...I was just going to post this:

snake-oil-2.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    Options

Sooooo....you're immune to the laws of thermodynamics? WOW!!!! This is truly groundbreaking and you would be the first person ever. Can you also defy gravity? Now that would be impressive.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    What if I pair it with raspberry ketones?

Only if you chase it with a green coffee bean detox.

Ha! there's a winning combo!
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    sUhuYn5.jpg
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I found the slimdown drink online yesterday and bought grapefruit juice. I can't stand the grapefruit! It says to use grapefruit juice because of the vitamin C. Has anyone tried this? I was thinking that orange juice might work as well.

you have to take everything he says with a grain of salt

Nothing works better than good old fashioned healthy living
  • missdibs1
    Options
    RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Who let the dogs out??
  • fryfat
    fryfat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The only way to lose weight is to eat Subway brand sandwiches. This message approved by Jared.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just forget about the gimmicks. Eat at a deficit.

ETA: If people put as much effort into losing weight the proper way as they do looking for quick fixes they would already be half way there.

this
  • missdibs1
    Options
    The only way to lose weight is to eat Subway brand sandwiches. This message approved by Jared.

say it isn't so plucky say it isn't so
  • cwolfman13
    Options
    RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

release-the-hounds.jpg
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

lol @ special snowflake.

tumblr_mizoi6P3Qf1ry71mlo1_500.gif
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    If I give out my address, who will volunteer to come and shoot me now???
  • TheFitnessTutor
    Options

bahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!
  • TheFitnessTutor
    Options
    Just think, as advanced as we are, we're just now finding out in 2013 that a special combination of drinks helps increase beta oxidation(fat burning, aka using more of one of the only three source of energy on the planet for a human, besides alcohol)

The good thing is that this stuff gives me plenty of topics to write/video about.
  • wendyrap2
    wendyrap2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A good slimdown drink is water... and it's free....

totalmente de acuerdo!