June = 30 Day Shred... who is with me?

Options

Replies

• rhinosfan
    rhinosfan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just youtubed ripped in 30-man that looks hard.

My last 5 days of level 3 starting today, had 2 days off.

I decided that even though I hated level two I think when I have finished these last five days I might start doing level 1 and level 2 together and doing it every other day. I feel I still have some unfinished business with level 2 due to the fact that when I finally finished the 10 days I was still a bright red,sweaty, panting mess at the end, so don't really feel I improved/conquered it. Maybe then I will move on to ripped in 30.

One other thing........where did everybody go?
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE COMPLETE!!!!! I missed a few days in there but hey...I also did a few amazingly long workouts like a 45 mile bike ride yesterday as well as Stronglifts! I will take and post pics tomorrow morning! And I will post my challenge for July! I just want to THANK YOU ALL for the love and support each and every single day! Let's keep it up! xoxo
  • LoveInNumbers
    Options
    Level 3, Day 30
    30 Day Shred is now complete!
    Gave it all since it was the last day.

Outcome:

5 Pounds lost

3 1/2 inches lost

I hope all those who started from the beginning feel accomplished and all those nearing
    the end feeling the same. :flowerforyou:
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 1.... Phew felt shorter than level 2 but hard moves....
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Pictures don't really reveal much which is a bit of a let down. There is one of my back side (booty) that I think has a noticeable difference than June 1st but I will not be sharing that publicly!

All said and done...I lost about 5.6lbs, 1.5" off of my natural waist, 1" off of my waist at belly button, 1" off of my hips and 1/4" off of my neck, 1/4" off of my right arm, 1/2" off of my left arm, 1/4" off of right thigh, and 1/2" off of left thigh.

Things that #'s don't reveal...I feel much stronger...
    deadlifting 115 and squatting 90lbs!
    I can feel ab muscles,
    my legs and arms are much tighter feeling, and
    I can see some shape forming in my booty!

I still have a ways to go but I know I'm on the right path! I hope everyone is doing well - be kind and patient with yourself - and good luck!!!!

5'3"
    SW for Shred 144.8
    CW 139.2
    Waist 31" ---> 29.5"
    Hips 41" ----> 40"
  • 07justine07
    Options
    I just started this today and I really like it but I don't know how to record it on here?? Can someone help??
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just started this today and I really like it but I don't know how to record it on here?? Can someone help??

I log mine as 20 minutes circuit training.
  • MelClaire2000
    Options
    Level 3, Day 6 completed. I am going to try and finish the full 10 days of L3, but may only get 9 done if I dont get in a workout on Saturday. Either way I will consider it complete at the end of the week and move on to Ripped in 30 come Monday.

Amazed at how different my body looks compared to just 5 weeks ago when I started this, and how much stronger and better I feel.

Can't wait to keep it up and see all my friends back home in Florida when I go to visit in September, gonna be rocking a better bod than I have since I was a teenager hopefully!

So far I've lost 2lbs, and 2 inches off my stomach and two inches off my thighs (I can't believe I have lost that much off my thighs, I thought they were getting flabby but dang!). And some of those inches that are there now are muscle and no longer fat...feeling good!
  • pkbryant28
    Options
    Done! I am so proud of myself for completing this, I will have stats tomorrow after I measure in the morning!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 3 done....body feels different....hope I lose more belly flab
  • MelClaire2000
    Options
    Done! I am so proud of myself for completing this, I will have stats tomorrow after I measure in the morning!

Congrats, I am sure your results will be great!
  • pkbryant28
    Options
    OK shredders, here are my results. I have to say that I am pleased. I still have a long ways to go, but I am pleased!

I lost 6 lbs and a total of 10.5 inches.
    Day1
    6d35ff99-78e5-4da9-8f62-f143a4d1e5ec.jpg

Day 30
    17c26b28-2b75-4788-845c-f084c653629a.jpg
  • MelClaire2000
    Options
    OK shredders, here are my results. I have to say that I am pleased. I still have a long ways to go, but I am pleased!

I lost 6 lbs and a total of 10.5 inches.
    Day1
    6d35ff99-78e5-4da9-8f62-f143a4d1e5ec.jpg

Day 30
    17c26b28-2b75-4788-845c-f084c653629a.jpg

Wow those are fantastic results! You can tell such a difference everywhere! Congrats!
  • pkbryant28
    Options
    [/quote]

Wow those are fantastic results! You can tell such a difference everywhere! Congrats!
    [/quote]

Thank you ma'am!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • MelClaire2000
    Options
    Seems like everyone has dropped off of this thread, but if anyone is still here...

Finished the Shred on Friday and feel pretty good about my results, nothing amazing but some solid toning and inches lost.

Started Ripped in 30 today and BOY OH BOY....my abs are on FIRE!!! But I like how she mixes it up a bit more and you are only doing every exercise for 30 seconds instead of some strength moves a full minute like in the Shred....but boy if Level 1 is this tough I can't imagine Level 4,.....just hoping that a week is long enough for me to move on from one level to the other as she recommends!
  • valchemist
    valchemist Posts: 28
    Options
    yes, I have to agree... pkbryant's results are exceptional!! way to go!

I have moved on to doing a Jackie Warner strength training video alternating with Jillian's banish fat boost metabolism.
  • GallwayGrl
    GallwayGrl Posts: 60
    Options
    Seems like everyone has dropped off of this thread, but if anyone is still here...

Finished the Shred on Friday and feel pretty good about my results, nothing amazing but some solid toning and inches lost.

Started Ripped in 30 today and BOY OH BOY....my abs are on FIRE!!! But I like how she mixes it up a bit more and you are only doing every exercise for 30 seconds instead of some strength moves a full minute like in the Shred....but boy if Level 1 is this tough I can't imagine Level 4,.....just hoping that a week is long enough for me to move on from one level to the other as she recommends!

I'm going to hope to start RI30 next Monday. Giving my foot another week to heal!
  • pkbryant28
    Options

Congratulations on finishing 30DS! I am not sure what I am going to do next, I want to start weight training. I have access to a wonderful brand new state of the art rec center at my school that I pay dearly for through my tuition, I need to use it. :smile: I plan on going this afternoon after class. I did 6 week 6 pack abs yesterday, I do not have the video I found it on youtube. The weather has been horrible here so I could not get out and walk, I had finished the 30DS and I wanted to work out badly so I found something on youtube that I could do. Since I do not have the full video I doubt I will continue with it. Let me know how you like the Ripped in 30 Days.
  • MelClaire2000
    Options

Congratulations on finishing 30DS! I am not sure what I am going to do next, I want to start weight training. I have access to a wonderful brand new state of the art rec center at my school that I pay dearly for through my tuition, I need to use it. :smile: I plan on going this afternoon after class. I did 6 week 6 pack abs yesterday, I do not have the video I found it on youtube. The weather has been horrible here so I could not get out and walk, I had finished the 30DS and I wanted to work out badly so I found something on youtube that I could do. Since I do not have the full video I doubt I will continue with it. Let me know how you like the Ripped in 30 Days.

Thanks. I just finished Day 2 of Ripped in 30....let me just say...remember how after Day 1 of the Shred you were sore all over and it took days to go away and then you werent sore like that the rest of the Shred....well I woke up this morning after just one day of RI30 and I was sore again lol so I know it was a good workout....

Yet despite that I find the workout goes really quickly and is much more enjoyable than the Shred (and don't get me wrong I enjoyed the Shred most days). It is also on YouTube (at least Level 1 is) if you want to try it, or mix it in to the others....I am probably gonna try 6 week 6 pack after this....is it also 30 minutes? That's about all the time I have in any given day....

Still wish I could lose the belly flab. I feel like my upper and lower bodies I have lost the flab and toned up and am beginning to see real muscle definition, but the belly while I have certainly lost flab is still flabby and looks like it should belong to a different person IMO....RI30 sure does make my abs burn though so I feel like under that flab are some awesome muscles just screaming I WANT TO BE SEEN....at least I think thats what they're screaming because by the end of RI30 they are screaming at me pretty loudly!