Miss USA too skiny? or Not? What do you guys think?

Options

Replies

• SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    She's thinner than I want to be but she looks healthy and well toned. I don't mind thin as long as it's a healthy thin like her. She looks good.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    some people may think she's a bit too thin (or muscular) but let's face it she is fit and healthy and absolutely gorgeous!
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I had to google for other pics to get a balanced viewpoint. And when I did, I realized, that yeah, she's a bit thinner than I normally like. Don't get me wrong...she's pretty, she has a nice smile, I wouldn't call her breasts small at all, and she has pretty decent muscles...but she is indeed a bit on the thin side at this point in time.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why there are boycotts and backlash if someone says something against anyone relatively "thick" but it's okay to rip thin women to shreds and label them as unhealthy, etc.
    Women are seriously their own worst enemies I think.... it's not the men doing this...

This x1000
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Fit as fark.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why there are boycotts and backlash if someone says something against anyone relatively "thick" but it's okay to rip thin women to shreds and label them as unhealthy, etc.
    Women are seriously their own worst enemies I think.... it's not the men doing this...

right? Why can't we just say we appreciate what others look like or the work it took to get their body, but it is not our desired body? How hard is that?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    She's not too skinny. There was just one article posing the question and it wasn't even just about her. It was asking it about her and the other contestants as well. It's just the usual of asking if fit people are too thin. Some people are just shaped differently than other people and some people are small framed. Maybe she is not what everyone is interested in aesthetically (I think she looks fantastic), but she is not unhealthy.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

right? Why can't we just say we appreciate what others look like or the work it took to get their body, but it is not our desired body? How hard is that?

I don't want to look like her, but I think she looks great and she has obviously worked very hard to achieve that look.

( :tongue: )
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Would decimate with the anger of an entire Spartan army.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    She's pretty, but I would not date or want to have sex with her.

I'm sure she's heartbroken.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Killer body.

And wtf is a chicken chest?
    Options

I don't want to look like her, but I think she looks great and she has obviously worked very hard to achieve that look.

( :tongue: )

lol, I guess that's a good thing, being that you're a dude. :tongue:
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Yeah, she probably doesn't get a lot of dates. Poor thing.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Fit and hot! Men who say that mostly are unfit themselves or with archaic thinking!
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    She's more toned than skinny.

Meh :yawn:
  • face1984
    face1984 Posts: 6
    Options
    Miss USA? more like Miss Muscles.. or Miss fitness.. she's solid like a rock.. that woman works the hell out!

If anything her body shape is just very masculine, i do believe if she had an hour glass figure and had breast most people wouldn't be saying 'shes to skinny'.
  • catrinadaniels
    Options
    Looks fine to me.

But I do have to say that I'm really put off by a few people in this thread. I was super thin, now overweight due to medication, and losing weight. Why is it okay to generalize about "only fat people" thinking she's too skinny? I don't personally care for her lower half, I think something is odd looking about the way her leg muscles are shaped, but that could be down to training. Is my opinion any less justified just because I've had to deal with a little extra fat?

Grow up people.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    She looks super fit! She doesn't look too skinny at all.