Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Someone pass the popcorn...

<passing popcorn>

Anybody got the Raisinets?
    Raisinets are bad for you...they turn straight to fat and go to the spot you can't reduce by exercising (even with a shake weight)...didn't you know this? :laugh:

Unfortunately, I did. I ate raisinets with every meal. and now my... weenus is huge.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    On the menu for this evening is a whiny burger and some french cries served on a plate of butthurt with side of rustled jimmies
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Or they do it cause they're trying to fit in to a specific peer group and be accepted by some people on this site... Posting pointless GIF are the "COOL" thing to do on MFP. IF you want to be "COOL" on MFP you need to snarky, sarcastic. Everyone does it, we all might as well be a bunch of followers.

Awww.. Did the cool kids do something mean to you?

They did me too. Like water off a duck's back. Just let it go. It's better for you that way.

the cool kids locked me in my locker. i had to wait until the janitor arrived this morning to get out.

:angry:

*hides face* Did you happen to see who pushed you in there?
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    We're starving, duh.

Haha. For the win! :)

ETA: Some people are mean, some are honest but without tact, some people are funny in a way that hurts feelings (my fav), but it shouldn't matter. ...it's the interwebz:)
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    G0qXi.gif
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Or they do it cause they're trying to fit in to a specific peer group and be accepted by some people on this site... Posting pointless GIF are the "COOL" thing to do on MFP. IF you want to be "COOL" on MFP you need to snarky, sarcastic. Everyone does it, we all might as well be a bunch of followers.

They did me too. Like water off a duck's back. Just let it go. It's better for you that way.

the cool kids locked me in my locker. i had to wait until the janitor arrived this morning to get out.

no. but apparently they all had GIFs.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    In for the firestorm, gifs, and talk of unicorn farts.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    4/10, might bang but wouldn't admit it later.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    G0qXi.gif

Oh. My. God! LOOOL:laugh:
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    3v1b03.jpg

LOL. Oh wow. too cute
  • belle713
    belle713 Posts: 30
    Options
    LOL... Be my guest. :tongue:

I didn't' even think of that being the reason for my crankiness. Makes perfect sense. I could look for a .gif of lips covered in beef tenderloin but it might take a bit longer.
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Should we give you :hugs: and rainbows and sunshine or would you prefer the truth with actual advice that will help you reach your goals?

I think this can be accomplished while still treating people with decency. However, there are many know-it-all people with poor manners here. They say it is "telling it like it is," when it fact it is plain rudeness. Ignore them. There are some kind and helpful people on here. Find them and interact with them. They will freely give good advice and support you as well. Good luck!
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    In to steal gifs.
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    popcorn_2.gif

Dang....and I'm just getting ready to leave. Where was this thread this morning?

This
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

no. but apparently they all had GIFs.

search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=879&q=kid+shoved+in+locker&oq=kid+shoved+in+locker&gs_l=img.3...1103.3994.0.4136.20.9.0.11.11.1.194.818.4j4.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.18.img.Z-D0hnRfvPU#facrc=_&imgdii=FlG1pRApYuHQPM%3A%3BL72l7Y4gMe80nM%3BFlG1pRApYuHQPM%3A&imgrc=FlG1pRApYuHQPM%3A%3BPbubSqUDpJumaM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.aninaneconversation.com%252Fimages%252Fstoryimages%252F20110805210928.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.aninaneconversation.com%252FArticles.php%253Farticle%253D20110805210928%3B498%3B357

Oh They had Gifs. I just found these.... I don't know nothin'

$(KGrHqZ,!rgFBGhULrO7BQT3+PL8hw~~60_35.JPG
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    G0qXi.gif

i LOVE this gif haha
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    LOL... Be my guest. :tongue:

I didn't' even think of that being the reason for my crankiness. Makes perfect sense. I could look for a .gif of lips covered in beef tenderloin but it might take a bit longer.

Throw in the beef, and I would be all over nibbling those lips.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    4/10, might bang but wouldn't admit it later.

ahahahaha
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    In for the best thread of the day! :laugh:
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Even the "mean" people here are nice, sometimes they are more direct that others appreciate.

The only time I've seen people complaining about meanies is when someone starts the 72nd thread of the day about some detox or cleanse or VLCD etc etc and when someone else posts an answer that isn't in agreement with what they want to hear then the tears begin.

If you really want to see mean go to a scuba forum, tell them you just got open water certified and dived to 240fsw on air then sit back and watch the fireworks.
This discussion has been closed.