Is it too much to ask for a NICE guy with a hot bod?

Options

Replies

• Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    *Sighs* the OP is another girl who won't talk to a sad emo like me. Going to go listen to LInkin Park and put on my Twitter that everybody hates me.

Dude...besides the fact that you're obviously waaaay too young for me...(wait? did I actually say that?) I love emo.

10/10 would bang.

Until he's waiting outside your work with an 8 inch kitchen knife.
    Stay safe.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    My husband has a hot bod, and is nice most of the time....

But he does have back hair.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I'm HOT as hell

but can you bring it in the bedroom (or cemetery, or car, or hillside, or woods...you get my drift)?

tumblr_mp7zbiHKhK1ry5k8lo1_500.jpg
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have a lovely hubby with a very sexy hot bod ????
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    sadly I saw them all at the gay pride parade this weekend....
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    *Sighs* the OP is another girl who won't talk to a sad emo like me. Going to go listen to LInkin Park and put on my Twitter that everybody hates me.

Dude...besides the fact that you're obviously waaaay too young for me...(wait? did I actually say that?) I love emo.

10/10 would bang.

Stay safe.

duly noted...:flowerforyou: muwah
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options

10/10 would bang.

Stay safe.

Hahahaha
  • tmblastquads
    Options
    well...hello~~
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I think per capita there are more hot woman than men. I also think that a certain majority of the guys who know their hot are players and don't want to be in a relationship at this point in their life. But.....not all guys are like this, that's why the hot ones are hard to. Just my come by? What's your age limit? Try going a little older. Their usually more mature too.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options

10/10 would bang.

I'm so young and emo in my teenage angst no one understands me! but thank you for the bang. At least someone wants me in a virtual world.
  • BurningAway
    BurningAway Posts: 279
    Options
    Hell, just a nice guy is hard to find! A hot bod too is like a unicorn lol

Here you go!!!

SexyUnicornGuy.jpg

Wow, that just happened.

And here, captured on film for the first time is the majestic manicorn.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options

10/10 would bang.

Stay safe.

Dont worry I only use a pocket knife and its on myself im so sad its how i feel.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Sometimes we women set the standards for our "ideal man" at an unattainable level. A level where the real thing does not exist (only in books if you're an avid romance reader!) and you will exhaust yourself trying to find it. Be willing to compromise, take a chance, and look deep while still maintaining a level of contentment and you might just get the surprise of your life. Prince Charming might well be right in front of you. IMO, looks fade/bodies age but a man's IQ, ability to cherish you like the woman you are, and a bit of skill in the bedroom are what you want. I hope you find your happily ever after.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I think per capita there are more hot woman than men. I also think that a certain majority of the guys who know their hot are players and don't want to be in a relationship at this point in their life. But.....not all guys are like this, that's why the hot ones are hard to. Just my come by? What's your age limit? Try going a little older. Their usually more mature too.

Older is always better.... How YOU doin?? Lol
  • LoreleiEvil
    LoreleiEvil Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    sadly I saw them all at the gay pride parade this weekend....

Seconded.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Not at all.....there are a boatload of nice and sexy guys on my friend list!!

Of course, I am one of those people who lives by the philosophy that you usually get what you give out of relationships and life. What are you not bringing to the table? Are you a nice woman? Do you have a hot bod?
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    not at all. in fact, my guess, you probably had him, several times over. maybe didnt notice b/c you saw something else and got lost in translation.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Not at all.....there are a boatload of nice and sexy guys on my friend list!!

Of course, I am one of those people who lives by the philosophy that you usually get what you give out of relationships and life. What are you not bringing to the table? Are you a nice woman? Do you have a hot bod?

Checkin in'
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    stereotyping is fun
  • Josh5957
    Josh5957 Posts: 120
    Options
    Whole package right here!