Makeup or No Makeup?

Options

Replies

• Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about makeup sex or NO makeup sex....dangit.

66CrazyEyeMakeup.jpg

I heart you, AD!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    They like it when we wear makeup... they just don't want it overly obvious that we're wearing makeup.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Give me glam and unnatural.
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My husband likes me either way...but I like to wear makeup enhance features and try to look natural at the same time
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    personally I really DISLIKE makeup on a woman. Some eyeliner is ok, but really anything else I have a strong dislike for it.

also, lipstick is a turn off for me. Maybe im wierd IDK.

But I think lipstick would really bring out your eyes...
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    If your makeup is really you, and not dominating you, than they probably love it. Doesnt matter if natural or glam.:)

My favorite: The girl says she is going to wear false lashes... Boyfreind: Oh no, you dont need it, please dont do that. And she doesnt wear them for years. And she tries one. And her boyfriend is enchanted in a second.:)))

I am a makeup artist, and I see all kind of makeup and all kind of tastes. If you are confident with makeup or not, than you are awesome.:)
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    I like makeup. I like different color eyeshadows and like to have fun. I don't give a **** what a guy thinks about me wearing makeup. Most days I am makeup-free but when I feel like getting snazzy, I will do what I want and wear makeup like this:

0H8xl62.jpg
    or different styles like this (this was showing my old hairstyles over 3 years but I am wearing makeup in some and none in others)
    http://i.imgur.com/UNpnFmA.jpg --- oops that was way too big. Open up separately if you care too.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    If your makeup is really you, and not dominating you, than they probably love it. Doesnt matter if natural or glam.:)

My favorite: The girl says she is going to wear false lashes... Boyfreind: Oh no, you dont need it, please dont do that. And she doesnt wear them for years. And she tries one. And her boyfriend is enchanted in a second.:)))

I am a makeup artist, and I see all kind of makeup and all kind of tastes. If you are confident with makeup or not, than you are awesome.:)

I think you wear too much makeup.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I wear makeup because I like it and don't really care about what men think :)

Besides, unless he's a makeup artist, he probably doesn't really have any idea what he's talking about anyways. The makeup/no makeup debate is endless and also quite silly.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    personally I really DISLIKE makeup on a woman. Some eyeliner is ok, but really anything else I have a strong dislike for it.

shh, that was a one time thing...and you gave me angel dust.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Makeup, even just lightly applied, feels like a mask to me. I prefer a clean face. I put on a lip "gloss" after swimming to moisturizer my lips, but that's all.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My first serious relationship was with a man who loved well made up girls with interesting or elabourate make-up. He was a complete enabler too and would gift me expensive eyeshadows in colours he liked, red lipsticsk, false eyelashes etc. Other men I've known have been largely indifferent but to be honest

Lets be honest though, who gives a rats *kitten* what others think of our/your aesthetic decisions? Personally, I don't wear my makeup or do anything with my appearence for male/female/anyones approval. If someone doesn't like it, it's really not my problem. I think this is an attitude more people should have.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    depends on the girl to be honest. My preference is light on the make up or none at all. But some cant pull it off and others can. If someone has a naturally beautiful face then lets see it :)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Makeup itself is not the problem. The problem is in how some women apply it.

If you were born with perfectly long, dark eyelashes, full, red lips, a flawless complexion, etc., then good for you. You probably don't need much help. Most women are not that lucky, and there is nothing wrong with using makeup to enhance your appearance. Using it as war paint is another matter entirely.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Makeup Makeup Makeup!
    (<==========sells makeup.)
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    I have a crapload of freckles and have a difficult time with foundations so I never wear it. When I do wear makeup it's only lips and eyes. My boyfriend constantly tells me he likes no makeup as well telling me I don't need it. I usually can't be bothered these days anyway.

I think most men don't like a full face as it tastes funny when kissing and can get on them.
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend always says that if you wash your make up off at the end of the night and look in the mirror and see a completely different person, then you're wearing too much make up, and that guys don't like that because that means they have to wake up next to a completely different (and usually scary) looking person. Luckily he always compliments me on my make up and doesn't cringe at my face in the morning.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I think eyeliner would really bring out your butt.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    They like it when we wear makeup... they just don't want it overly obvious that we're wearing makeup.

This.
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Men say they like no makeup until they see us with no makeup (no foundation, eyeliner, lipgloss...nothing). Then they're like "What happened to your face?"