Is your house Haunted?

Options
124»

Replies

• BurningAway
    BurningAway Posts: 279
    Options
    When i was younger.

On my 5th birthday i lived with my mother in a small white house at the end of my grandmas street. This house was haunted to the core, i wasnt ever afraid of the strange noises, or strange movements out of the corner of my eye until I had an up close experience on the night of my birthday.

I was still young enough for naps, so my mother had layed me down and got me super excited to go to sleep. I had the wirst nightmare imaginable for a small child i dreamt that i was being chased by a massive cobra. I woke up completely started and felt like i had fell onto my bed like i had been levitating. When i looked over at my door there was a woman standing there, her eyes were black holes in her head her dress was long and disappeared where her feet should have been. She had long blondish white hair, she looked at me the entire time she walked through my bedroom and into my closet.

I pulled the covers over my head and went back to sleep, when i woke up i checked the closet but she wasnt there. Later that night i was playing with this new barbie set i had gotten. I was sitting next to a corner in my room with a small mouse hole next to it. As i was playing i heard my name it said "Ashley....ashley do you want to play?" I just stared at the wall, then i shook my head no and it said "ashley LETS PLAY!" At that point i ran out of my bedroom hysterical i wouldn sleep in my room for a month.
  • mrincredible93
    Options
    All of you shut up!

*fingers in ears*

Lalala, happy thoughts, happy thoughts...kittehs, puppehs, rainbows, lalala...

Don't fear the unknown. Explore it!