What is your guilty pleasure food item

Options

Replies

• lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Gross though it may be a McDonald's double cheese burger and ICE CREAM!
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Oreos...double stuff actually! I can't get enough of the filling!! My daughter asked one of the last trips to the grocery store if we could get some, and I had to politely tell her no. Before I got married and moved in with my husband, just because no one was watching, I could easily go through a bag in a week. They WERE the best midnight snack! Note I did say "WERE", I figured out what helped put on those extra pounds!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Mini Moon Pies, Zebra Cakes, Fried Chicken, Cajun Rice, French Fries, Garlic Bread, Shrimp Pasta with heavy Sauce, Oreos.
  • TheNewStacie
    TheNewStacie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    mmmmm.....Anything cheesy, anything pasta, and asian food especially sweet and sour shrimp!! Ok now I'm starving, good thing it's mexican night and they have salads :-)
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Gross though it may be a McDonald's double cheese burger and ICE CREAM!

I seem to have lost my sweet tooth - which is probably a blessing, but seriously if it wasn't going to kill me, I could eat McDonalds 3X a day!! I :heart: their McGriddles for breakfast!! Their coffee is better than Starbucks too!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Potatos! Fried, baked, mashed, roasted, scalloped...basically if it's potato it's tasty!
  • x_Redeemed_x
    Options
    Hostess cherry fruit pie....it's like processed food with processing added, but it's yummy to me.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    min is ice cream. I could eat it constantly. but have have been having skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and klondike slim bars YUM.
    I also love mexican food and chineses food, all of it
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and the occasional cheesecake......If there were no chocolate in the world, I'd probably be a size 4......I love the stuff and I just can't stop at 1......
  • luvstolose
    Options
    Mine would have to be cheesecake! Just the plain cheesecake on a grahm cracker crust sooo soo yummy. I would also say chex mix I love the peanut lovers checx mix. I have not had either one for a month now. I would hate to have to work off all the calories of one slice of cheesecake. Maybe when I hit my goal weight I will have one slice and work it off lol
  • Vipecap
    Vipecap Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wings :)
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    cheesecake..... and caramel.. OMG!! I could eat a bowl of caramel topping... skip the ice cream, just give me the caramel!! (with marashino cherries, too!!)
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    How could I have forgotten caramel and sponge toffee!!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    For me its nacho's with cheese, dips and.... Well anything mexican or anything carb based !
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would HAVE to say:

1. Red Velvet cake
    2. Buffalo Chicken dip with chips
    3. Pizza!!!

Yummmm
  • ephay
    ephay Posts: 74
    Options
    Gosh, where to start?

1. Pizza (LOVE our local BlackJack pizza!!)
    2. Scampi (think Olive Garden's chicken scampi!)
    3. Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups, the kind with NOTHING natural in them!!
    4. Coke!!
  • msdivadivine
    Options
    Cheesecake and men......and yes I like them together:happy:
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    mmmmm.....Anything cheesy,

I've eaten very little cheese in the last two months but, I've always had the theory that if something's already good, melt some cheese on it and it'll be even better.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Kolache Factory mmmmmmmmm