Replies

• april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    You're joking, right?
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    'Attention seeking is more than just annoying. It’s bad to your mental health. Heck, you don’t need a psychology degree to see that being so self obsessed stems from some deeply disturbed mental issue.'
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    IM CALLIN B.S ON THIS ONE. read the post people!!!
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I feel like a total failure. I think i may just give up. I have had so much success overall but i just can't do it anymore. I had a M&M Halloween pack. I was doing so good!!! I avoided candy for like 14 months i think. I just feel like i should quit. I was unable to resist and for the first time i went over my 1200 calorie goal. I look at myself and i see a weakling. Someone that has no self-control anymore. Someone that will never make my goal weight. I only had 2 pounds to go but now who knows. After my failure today i just don't think i will ever make it. Not anymore. I just wish i had more self-control.

I see all these guys that are big like me staying within their goals each day and now i feel like an outsider. Seeing that number be red really hurts at my core. I was hoping i would be strong enough to do this but know i just don't know. Most days i don't even know what to eat to get to my 1200 calorie limit but today i was over by 36. I am such a complete failure.

:cry:

you ate a whole bag of MM's and you were only 36 calories over your goal for the day? Ummm is that all you ate?

You don't know what to eat to get to 1200? I have 1200 for dinner sometimes. How about a steak and some roasted potatoes...

two things here..

1. This is a BS troll thread
    2. you have an eating disorder and should seek help...

thats all I got...

^^this!
  • cnr0905
    Options
    thats rite bella!! thia guy is sitting laffin at this
  • emzyloo88
    emzyloo88 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Dnt be stupid..... I eat sweets everyday and never give up
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I ate chilli for breakfast this morning. 400g of chilli con carne plus a cup of white rice.

I wish I hadn't eaten it, but it was irresistible.

I tried to work it off with three hours of tennis, but everything is so hard.
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Please don't give up.

I am also on a 1200 calorie diet and do very minimal exercise.
    I log in my diary every day.

I have 1 piece of Hershey Dark Chocolate Kiss every day, as I love chocolate.
    Dr. Oz has said do not deny yourself anything you are craving, just do Portion Control

I also have a weight watcher or Skinny Cow ice cream when I crave something sweet.

My diary is open if you would like to see it.

You can add me as a friend and we can encourage each other. I only walk 20-30 mins a day.

Phyllis
  • cnr0905
    Options
    on the other hand, maybe the dude does have a serious problem..... hahahahaha.
  • lynnerack
    lynnerack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What a joker!
  • brahma14
    brahma14 Posts: 37
    Options
    You are human, You are going to be weak at times !!!!!! It's okay to treat yourself once in a while just don't do it everyday.... You can do it.... I hate that four letter word CAN'T... Get back to what you were doing when you first started, good luck
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    1200 cals a day would drive me to murder, not just m&ms. You are not a failure. Up your calorie goal, work candy into your calorie allowance, actually live.
  • cnr0905
    Options
    my apoligies to jdad. after a PM from him to make me understand his mental capacity it is certainly believable that he is on a downward spiral from simply eating M&Ms. most of us stronger people can hold up to such small temptations but he did fall off the wagon, my sincere apoligies to u for offending you and please keep me for support in your jopurneys.
  • hornseagirl
    hornseagirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    on Saturdays I have good old normal food and always go over the limit; your boddy needs a boost of good old fashioned eating once in a while to kick start the metabolism again!
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Gotta follow this one...
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good grief; get a grip!
  • cnr0905
    Options
    ken? are you still related to hulk hogan?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    First, take a deep breath.

Second, go for a walk.

Third, check your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and your BMR (basal metabolic rate) and reconsider your calorie goal.

Fourth, never ever give up because tomorrow is a new day and a new chance to do it right!
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Worst.....troll.....ever!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    It was a small bag. Like a Halloween type one.

If you stick them in your butt they don't count.
    But you have to pull your head out.
This discussion has been closed.