MILF

Options

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Personally I like being objectified...makes me feel alive. But I prefer being called hot as f***

tumblr_m6h74mpHR81rwcc6bo1_250.gif
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Compliment...but I'd pass on the hip thrust;)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    ts flattering. Its not as if by calling you that they really expect to jump your bones.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    tumblr_md751a7zmw1rugbg6o1_500_zpsadc6fe22.gif

This.

LOL. I think if someone came up to me and said they'd like to F*** me, I don't know how I'd react. Calling me a MILF would be the same thing. Like, are you asking me to have sex with you? Because the answer is NO. lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    compliment.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    ts flattering. Its not as if by calling you that they really expect to jump your bones.
    Dang, I was hoping that was the case.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    MILF's are totally hot. Give me a MILF over any other age of woman, but they need to look after themselves, thats part of the hotness.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    It beats the alternative. It is a compliment.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I don't find it offensive, but I was raised in a different generation.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Compliment
    Options
    Dang, I was hoping that was the case.

:laugh:
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It's what I am aiming for HAHAHA, the next duty station we go to I want people shocked that I married my hubby and have had a kid LOL ^_^
  • phatguerilla
    phatguerilla Posts: 188 Member
    Options

They were probably hoping for it though. As a guy I think its a compliment and an insult at once tbh, depending on who or how its said it can be more of one or the other.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Let me start this by saying I don't think I'm anything. I don't think I'm butt ugly but I don't think I'm all that either but recently a couple of younger men 25-26 ish have called me a MILF. I told a friend about it and she said she would be offended if she were me-said it objectified me and to her that is offensive. Okay, I can see that to a point, but I thought "Hey, they think I'm attractive!" and I thought it was great. It's not like the said it to get me to jump them or anything like that, right? I was just wanting other opinions. Is being called a MILF offensive or flattering to you?
    Men are visual. I wouldn't be offended by that unless they thought is somehow gave them a right to have sex with me without my consent.

I like to be desired. Men finding a woman attractive does not mean they don't also respect her as a person.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Men are visual. I wouldn't be offended by that unless they thought is somehow gave them a right to have sex with me without my consent.

I like to be desired. Men finding a woman attractive does not mean they don't also respect her as a person.

Good call. And accurate.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! I'd LOVE to be a MILF!! If I overheard that, those 25 year olds wouldn't know what hit them! :wink: :laugh:
    Options

They were probably hoping for it though. As a guy I think its a compliment and an insult at once tbh, depending on who or how its said it can be more of one or the other.

I don't think they think they are going to bed every single woman they call hot. They might fantasize, but I don't think they expect it. Or, maybe I'm just not easily offended...
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Only because I'm not a mom. I've had a couple of the younger guys I know say that, and my response is always - do I LOOK like I have kids!? Especially since I don't look anywhere near my age. 0_o What gives?

ETA: The one that does get me and has caused me to get really riled - Cougar. Yeah, no.
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Definitely a compliment!!

I agree with another post that it is just like saying you're hot or 'fit' as they say here in the U.K. Just like in the 'inbetweeners' you may actually be 'assisting' your childs social progression, just by being a MILF!! :huh:

they probably don't expect you to jump into bed with them, even though they're probably thinking about it or even fantasizing about it (!)

tbh if a lad did say they would like to 'f' me I would be horrified (but secretly flattered) :blushing:
  • Michelleh118
    Michelleh118 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would take that as a compliment!! ????